*arrives*

Telomerase

You've been busy! Great! :D

Hi nad welcome.

Have some more :cake:

Glad you found AVEN we're a friendly, slightly mad bunch (some of us) so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Have fun.

Hi! O_O

Welcome. ^^ I think almost all of us have been down the road of questioning whether we're homo or bi, (except I never considered myself a lesbian because I find women repulsive. XD)

Glad to see another who's found good ol' Aven. Here's more :cake: to pad up them thighs.

Lady Heartilly

Welcome! I'm proud of being asexual too, but I'm actually also proud of being female. I'm really into princesses and pastel colors and dressing up in beautiful gowns that I sew, so . . . well I like being a woman. ^_^

Welcome to AVEN! This is the best welcome thread EVER!!! I can see you're going to fit in. :D

Have some more :cake:, I'm glad you finally found a label for yourself!

--El Peix

Yay! Thank you for the warm welcome!! And for the :cake:, too!

:D :D :D

:lol: Great Thread

Welcome Pervasive!

Thanks!

*bobs up and down with your badger* :D

You've been busy! Great! :D

Hi nad welcome.

Glad you found AVEN we're a friendly, slightly mad bunch (some of us) so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Have fun.

Yes. MANY welcomes, and we got stuck in a laundry chute! And I always have more room for :cake:!

*stuffs face* The madder the better! :D

Hi! O_O

Welcome. ^^ I think almost all of us have been down the road of questioning whether we're homo or bi, (except I never considered myself a lesbian because I find women repulsive. XD)

Glad to see another who's found good ol' Aven. Here's more :cake: to pad up them thighs.

Questioning is good. *smushes face with :cake:* And more often than not, I find women repulsive too. >_< The body, at least. NO love for the boobs and the monthly and ... yeah.

Thanks for the welcome <3

Welcome! I'm proud of being asexual too, but I'm actually also proud of being female. I'm really into princesses and pastel colors and dressing up in beautiful gowns that I sew, so . . . well I like being a woman. ^_^

Your icon = love! That's still one of my favorite movies. Though I'm not much for fashion, I love pastel colors and yeah, I'd probably miss being able to dress up at least a LITTLE. :)

Muchas thank yous for the warm hello!

Hi there. :cake:

*shares some of the :cake: with you* Hello! :)

The body, at least. NO love for the boobs and the monthly and ... yeah.

Thanks for the welcome <3

Yes, I mostly have female friends and prefer the female brain--except for in a romantic sense, still does nothing for me--but the breasticles and... ugh. No. Just no. What's sad is I have 40 DD boobs. I think I'll give them to a sexual and play an androgenous role.

And, your welcome!

40DD... I am SO sorry. I was complaining the other night about 34C. I just hate that they're THERE at all, you know? *sigh*

I'd love to give them away too. Maybe we can donate?? :shock:

Well, either way, we can commiserate here on the forums together. *grin*

I know the perfect place. A friend of my best friend is starting an "Itty Bitty Titty Committee," and we can donate to them. I'd bet they'd appreciate it greatly.

I know the perfect place. A friend of my best friend is starting an "Itty Bitty Titty Committee," and we can donate to them. I'd bet they'd appreciate it greatly.

*laugh* They can HAVE them. C cup is THREE sizes too freaking big. And anything even bigger is definitely right out. :|

hilbertastronaut

Welcome! :)

I have never dated anyone, nor do I wish to, but I do seek companionship. :) The jury's still out on whether I'll ever find any that isn't tied to sex somehow.

Well, we do have friendships, and part of what we need to do is convince people that there is no such thing as "just friends" -- that friendships can be arbitrarily deep and close without introducing sexual elements. i'm convinced this is possible, from personal experiences even.

Welcome! :)

I have never dated anyone, nor do I wish to, but I do seek companionship. :) The jury's still out on whether I'll ever find any that isn't tied to sex somehow.

Well, we do have friendships, and part of what we need to do is convince people that there is no such thing as "just friends" -- that friendships can be arbitrarily deep and close without introducing sexual elements. i'm convinced this is possible, from personal experiences even.

Friendships are good. What I meant to say is that I have never had a relationship with a male not go toward "that" issue... I was good friends with a young man who was very dear to me, yet I never found myself attracted to him physically. When he professed a wish for the two of us to date, I didn't have a good response for him. (This was years ago, before I knew about myself what I know now.)

I guess he felt like I rejected him, because we stopped interacting some time later. I feel bad about it now. Around the same period in my life, I turned down the advances of two other interested young men. Turning them down turned out to be a GOOD thing - both eventually proved themselves to be not worth the time. One even told his friends that I was a lesbian because I did not want to date him! THAT is the kind of thing that frustrates me. I cannot seem to make friends with a man and KEEP that friendship. You wonderful A-men, where are you hiding in my life?? *looks around*

I will keep searching, though. Thanks for the welcome! :cake:

Quite possibly the wackiest, happiest, and most interactive welcome thread I've seen--I can see you're getting to know the bunch quite rapidly! Fun little group, aren't we? Enjoy the cake, and welcome to our humble abode! :cake:.

Quite possibly the wackiest, happiest, and most interactive welcome thread I've seen--I can see you're getting to know the bunch quite rapidly! Fun little group, aren't we? Enjoy the cake, and welcome to our humble abode! :cake:.

Truth be told, it was all thanks to Jesh's dancing smiley. :lol:

In fact, I'm still hypnotized every time I see it. :shock: :shock: :shock:

YES!! More :cake:!! AWESOME. Thanks so much! You guys rock! *group hugglesmish*

Nero laughed

Hi Pervasive Threnody,

Welcome to Aven, I hope you enjoy it here- oh you already are ! I suppose the only thing missing from this welcome thread is some purple - Ha. :D

Yes. MANY welcomes, and we got stuck in a laundry chute! And I always have more room for :cake:!

Laundry chute? They are so much fun!

I'm thinking we're gonna have another Just For Fun regular here... :D

--El Peix

I concur. You can't escape it--it's futile! Mwahahahaha.

Hi Pervasive Threnody,

Welcome to Aven, I hope you enjoy it here- oh you already are ! I suppose the only thing missing from this welcome thread is some purple - Ha. :D

There's purple? Where? :lol:

Thanks!

I'm thinking we're gonna have another Just For Fun regular here... :D

--El Peix

*laughs* Just For Fun? Well, I did come for legitimate A reasons, but fun's good too. :lol: :lol:

Laundry chute? They are so much fun!

Thanks! (But the laundry chute kind of smelled. :? )

Ah never mind about the old smelly laundry chute have you ever gone up an escaltor the wrong way?

Welcome Pervasive! Sorry to be a bit late on this, but it just KILLS me that you went the Batman route. I'm old enough to remember Batman & Robin the first time around (as in regular TV, not Nick at Nite or TV Land). Too, too funny!

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled mania - I can see you're already having a great time, PT - have some more :cake: !!!

Ah never mind about the old smelly laundry chute have you ever gone up an escaltor the wrong way?

Heh, where did that question come from? :lol: :lol: Truthfully, I haven't, but I've ALWAYS wanted to run a Slinky on one. My brother went through a drive-thru backward in his car once, does that count? :twisted:

Welcome Pervasive! Sorry to be a bit late on this, but it just KILLS me that you went the Batman route. I'm old enough to remember Batman & Robin the first time around (as in regular TV, not Nick at Nite or TV Land). Too, too funny!

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled mania - I can see you're already having a great time, PT - have some more :cake: !!!

You're not late at all. The thread seems to be perpetual at the moment. :D

Don't blame me for the Batman mania! It was docteurqui's idea. I just followed. *grins*

Thanks for the :cake:!!

Archived