*arrives*

Telomerase

I didn't do that. She just can't lay off the sauce. That silly dog is always getting into my hooch.

-Doc

I didn't do that. She just can't lay off the sauce. That silly dog is always getting into my hooch.

-Doc

Ah, THAT explains it. Well, I have no sympathy for her headache then! :wink:

Me either. She'll have her head in the toilet again come morning. If she expects me to be waiting with Alka Seltzer she's got another thing coming.

-Doc

Me either. She'll have her head in the toilet again come morning. If she expects me to be waiting with Alka Seltzer she's got another thing coming.

-Doc

She can stagger over and get it herself!... Oh, wait, she doesn't have hands to open the cupboard/medicine chest. :lol:

Or damn opposable thumbs. Dagnabbit. Hmm, now I wonder how she's been getting the sauce....

-Doc

Or damn opposable thumbs. Dagnabbit. Hmm, now I wonder how she's been getting the sauce....

-Doc

:o Maybe she's hiding some.

Or a duel effort with the other pooch. I dunno. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

-D

They're all in it against us :lol:

Shies! The dogs are taking over!!!! Everyone down to the basement! I have enough provisions to last 10 years!

-DOc

Shies! The dogs are taking over!!!! Everyone down to the basement! I have enough provisions to last 10 years!

-DOc

I'm with you!! Life on the surface sucks anyway!!

I hear that. We'll become Mole-Men....er, Mole Women....er....Mole Persons!!! YES!! The surface world shall COWER before our Mole King! To the Mole-Ship!

-Doc

I hear that. We'll become Mole-Men....er, Mole Women....er....Mole Persons!!! YES!! The surface world shall COWER before our Mole King! To the Mole-Ship!

-Doc

Aye, Cap'n!! :twisted: *runs*

....Where is the ship, anyway? :? We have a ship?

I thought you had it. Oh cripes...Well, I got a bicycle. It'll be a Mole....bicycle....aw crap.

-Doc

I thought you had it. Oh cripes...Well, I got a bicycle. It'll be a Mole....bicycle....aw crap.

-Doc

...We're doomed. :cry:

Yes....I never shoulda let the dog drink.

-Doc

It was a thrill while the dream lasted... :cry: :cry: :cry: :|

Well I doomed us all. I'm going into the pit for awhile where I can do no more damage.

Actually, must sleep. Been fun!!

-Doc

Well I doomed us all. I'm going into the pit for awhile where I can do no more damage.

Actually, must sleep. Been fun!!

-Doc

Dream dreams of Moledom! :)

Ah never mind about the old smelly laundry chute have you ever gone up an escaltor the wrong way?

Heh, where did that question come from? :lol: :lol:

Somewhere in the recesses of my brian.....

Truthfully, I haven't, but I've ALWAYS wanted to run a Slinky on one.

That would be very cool. Slinkys are our friends.

My brother went through a drive-thru backward in his car once, does that count? :twisted:

Why not? Or walking backward down the street that would count.

Archived