You know you are aromantic if/when...

confused&lost

Everytime when someone hints in a conversation they like you "that" way and you are instantly frozen in place, don't know what to say.
Not because you're happy with their confession but rather overwhelmed in a negative way and feel bad because you know you're going to hurt them with your reaction.

I feel so much guilt when it happens - even though I know nobody can be blamed in such a situation. It's just human life (and it can happen to romantic people of course, too).

(This is probably just me...) 

you know you are aromantic if/when you can't stand the thought of your characters possibly be shipped together by other people.

I've seen a lot of shipping stuff (not that I want to) from the things I read/watch and it's in the not friendshipping sense.

I write storyboards and I honestly don't want that to happen to my characters.

I know it can't be prevented, but still... just no...

To Each Their Own
4 minutes ago, Destan said:

(This is probably just me...) 

you know you are aromantic if/when you can't stand the thought of your characters possibly be shipped together by other people.

I've seen a lot of shipping stuff (not that I want to) from the things I read/watch and it's in the not friendshipping sense.

I write storyboards and I honestly don't want that to happen to my characters.

I know it can't be prevented, but still... just no...

it’s not just you.

Lady Constellation

... when you hate the friends-turned-lovers trope in literature because you loved their friendship and feel that they would be ruined in a relationship.

Sak of Potatoes

When your friends straight up start creating imaginary boyfriends for you (his name's Davon Showerhandel, in that exact spelling, I met him when I was 9, apparently he's the secret love of my life and we make out in the shower). 

Violet of the Stars

When you realized that you only think of romance in a fictional sense, like something that doesn't effect or happen to you, it's entirely alien and fictional.

Anthracite_Impreza

Trying to write romance feels like trying to read hieroglyphics.

When you don't understand why someone would want to be in a relationship with a guy who didn't own a vacuum until he was 37.

6 hours ago, Anthraxite_Vampreza said:

Trying to write romance feels like trying to read hieroglyphics.

The reason why I don't want to add romance in my stories

Archived