mayve

Worldpride Parade 2014 T-Shirts

mayve

We have chosen our T-shirt designs. Thanks to Alanna the Lionness for making the winning designs.

Design #1:

world+pride3+copy.jpg

Design #2:

world+pride9+copy.jpg

(The only difference from above images is that both T-shirts will be purple background and both will have "WORLDPRIDE TORONTO 2014" on the back.)

We would like an estimate of how many T-shirts to order of each design, so if you are planning on joining the asexuals in the Worldpride march but have not received an email about it, please contact wp2014@asexuality.org.

• Like 1

sparky_arb

I have a question, I got an email and responded that I won't need a t-shirt because I have to work. But there's been a change in shift (yay shift work!) and I may be able to come march after all, should I just send another email in response before the deadline?

mayve

I have a question, I got an email and responded that I won't need a t-shirt because I have to work. But there's been a change in shift (yay shift work!) and I may be able to come march after all, should I just send another email in response before the deadline?

Yes, you should email.

JaySexual

I do like the designs! they turned out good :)

pickles mcgee

I realize this thread is several years old, but are these t-shirts still available?