Describe the feeling when you have the urge to kiss someone

Chewy

I don't think I've ever had to urge to kiss anyone. i don't mind mouth to mouth kiss with my partner and that's as far as I'm willing to go in terms of kissing. It seems pretty gross.

Aisntllecxtual

The times I have kissed have left me at best with no feeling, twiddle my thumbs bored. I have also felt like get away, repulsed, adverse. In a way, it is similar to sex. In the faraway world of imagination and abstraction, I can fancifully - but even there, barely (no pun intended! :lol:) at that - envision it as stimulating. Faced with reality, well, I feel more dead than alive when engaging in the activity.

I can very much understand why so many of you are disturbed by the thought of kissing someone. Most of the time it couldn't be further from my thoughts, but when with someone I have emotionally bonded with and then gone on to experience physical attraction to them, waiting and wanting to kiss them is one of the most frustrating things I have come across. When I know it's going to happen the hair on the back of my neck stands on end (which I noticed no one else has said, so maybe that's just me) and then it's an extraordinary feeling. Very difficult to control, too.

Archived