What is it with sexuals and butts?

AmethystKitty

I just have a appreciation for the human form, and yeah butts are a part of that.

• 1 month later...

"The Avengers" movie was one of the best for looking at nice butts

Is it now? :o dem cuties got nice booties?

#RewatchingAvengersTonight

You know what? I might have to now as well. Loki on the steps in Germany *sigh* That boy is pretty! But, yes, the butts are good too :D

totally have to rewatch it tonight now (not for the butts though)

Sage Raven Domino

I believe the scientific explanation for males' preference for female bottoms (I don't know why females like those of males) is that (TMI)

the doggy style position naturally offers the best chance of fertilisation (and that's how many other animals mate too), hence the evolution has made female bottoms attractive to males' eyes to prompt them to approach from behind.

mywoundedknee

A natural and distinctive feature of the "female" form; I don't see why so many today are so embarrassed about it except for the fact that it makes it harder to fit into clothes - perhaps attributing it to being "fat", but there should be no shame in that, it's natural and a hormonally determined part of your body, be proud of who you are!

It's about the human revolution :x

There is a theory that the butt was for the early humans (aka. Apes) a symbol of sexual reproduction.

Some humans however still have those basic instincts left and think that butts are incredibly sexy.

At least that's what I've learnt back in school xD

But some of us are of course thinking out of the box. I for myself think nothing bad about butts, but oh well, it's just the bottom part of our back, isn't it?

• 1 month later...

IDK. I can see that some people have nice butts but I don't make a big deal about it. Its not like they walk by and I go "OH MY GOD, Look at her butt." LOL.

Theres just something about a well shaped posterior :)

I cant say why im a "butt man", but I am. Theyre just pleasing to look at for me.

I spent way too much money at go go boy bars in my 20s. lol

I dunno... They're kind of fun to squish and squeeze like jelly toys. I guess an attractive butt to me would be one that looks like it would be fun to squish and squeeze? It also feels nice to some people to have their buttcheeks squeezed and I'm no exception to that.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a homosexual (emphasis on the sexual part) And even I don't find butts that appealing? I mean? It's a butt?

Well, duh. Didn't you know? They're a sexual organ!

In all seriousness, I don't get it. And no one I know irl knows or can explain it either. The above is just the answer I got when I asked about boobs once.

• 1 month later...
toughpeace1

Personally I find most parts of the human body aesthetically attractive, well except for genitals those are gross looking haha. I wouldn't go touching and stuff though. I grabbed my own butt to see what the fuss was about, and they are rather squishy. Almost like a stress ball or something. Maybe people like touching them cause its like that?

Well idk I only really care about people having a comfy shoulder for cuddles

• 3 weeks later...

It actually is - I totally thought I was going to get to do it, until the second last post in the thread :( ;)

I'm a bit surprised about all the "Ewww!" "Ick!" comments, though. I'm just going to assume they saw Miley Cyrus twerk, and it killed butts for them ;)

I am going to assume it's because butts excrete colifofm bacteria (like e coli) and the bacteria which cause cholera and dysentery and also hydrochloric acid.

I don't know.. for the record, I'm sexual and I don't have a 'thing' for butt. There're just.. there. Part of someone, is all. I wouldn't want anyone giving mine any special attention.

(heh, just thought I would give my demographic some representation)

i dunno, they are soft? Unless you got a but like mine that is sharp enough to cut through sheet metal

It's not the butt (as in the buttocks, which is what people are talking about) that does that though. It's the hole between the buttocks, which generally isn't visible, that excretes.

Yeah, some of us really don't see the difference. It's still the same general area.

Autumn Season

I like the form of some butts... I also like to buy clothes that make my butt look nicer and I usually dislike baggy trousers on other people.

However... after visiting the U.S. I feel like... there are some clothes which show off too much. These look a bit trashy. (Sorry, just my opinion. Wear whatever you personally feel comfortable in.)

Furthermore I agree that in the media (and in youtube comments) butts are strangely glorified. I mean... in the end it's just a butt, right? It's just another part of the body.

EDIT: I heard that when horses are presented with something in the form of a gate, they will try to... err... mount it. Maybe the form of the butt combined with the legs (the gate form) is pleasing to other mammals too. It makes them want to ...... ride it.

Well, according to science-y stuff, sexual attraction evolved based upon signs of a healthy partner for mating purposes, and more rounded bodies were favored as signs of health and wealth (not malnourished) much longer than thinness has been. On females in particular, wide hips (which are in the same area and often accompanied by rounded butts) were also tied to fertility and good child-bearing, and thus also favored long enough for evolution to push sexual preference on it.

Personally, I find butts nice for squeezing (I'm a very tactile person) so long as they're clean and no forms of matter are presently coming out of them. I also have an aesthetic appreciation for the body in general.

But... the obsession does seem strange to me as well. I never understood a friend of mine talking about all these "cute" butts she saw, and I don't get my boyfriend's fondness of my butt. (Seriously, he's really, really happy to have fallen for a girl with what he insists is a great butt. I mostly just find it annoying trying to find clothes that fit it right.)

Heh, I feel like people have pretty much covered it.

I used to be really weirded out and confused by all the people talking about butts and how great they were, they're just a body part and bigger butts mean more cushioning if you fall off something and land there. Very convenient.

But now I think I understand a little bit, especially from an artistic, aesthetic perspective. Some people have really nice butts that go well with their other features. And having a muscular butt is nice because of what it represents. But I don't focus on them, they're just kind of there most of the time. A part of a whole person.

binary suns

I found myself looking at a butt the other day, and I thought of this thread.

I like the movement, tbh... a still butt is a lot less interesting. a moving butt is hypnotizing xD

I don't really think it is a "sexual" thing. I just admire the human body in general...

Archived