Do anyone get horny when they are trying to study or studying?

Its_Zoya

This is so gonna sound so weird and awkward.But I tend to get horny whenever I'm trying to study & its really frustrating :mad: because you cannot really concentrate when something like an itch is distracting you,right? So does anyone feels the same? :ph34r:

alpacaterpillar

I kind of do. At least, I can only really study when I'm feeling relaxed, which is usually late evening, and that's around the time I feel okay with masturbating (I have to do it in my pyjamas, and I'd rather not explain to my parents why I put my pyjamas on in the middle of the day :ph34r:), so I think there's a link there. Though lately, I don't feel like masturbating so much, which I think may be caused by the increasingly cold weather as Winter approaches.

But yeah, wanting to masturbate and studying can only comfortably happen in the same state of mind for me.

The only feeling that develops for me while studying has been the need to pee which I tend to put off until last minute if I'm into the work.

Machanigal

That happens to me more often when I'm in a relationship. I don't even think about the person really; my mind just goes to the gutter. When I'm single it rarely happens. My mind just wanders off to pets, or whatever I can procrastinate on XD

Not at all, I study often and have not once felt that

Yes, especially if the subject of study is something very hard. (No innuendo intended)

TMI i guess?

But I think that, if whatever you have to study is boring or very difficult, you will want to procrastinate by all means possible, and masturbation is one of those ways. And that should be enough of a reason. Even more if you are trying to study in ways related to your personal habits, like studying while laying in bed or something.

I'm usually able to ignore it though, but it's kinda distracting indeed. Better deal with it first and then get to study.

Definitely not... Most likely I will just fall asleep or go eat something or think, "Maybe I'll reeeeeaaally quickly just check my Tumblr..."

I kind of do. At least, I can only really study when I'm feeling relaxed, which is usually late evening, and that's around the time I feel okay with masturbating (I have to do it in my pyjamas, and I'd rather not explain to my parents why I put my pyjamas on in the middle of the day :ph34r:), so I think there's a link there. Though lately, I don't feel like masturbating so much, which I think may be caused by the increasingly cold weather as Winter approaches.

But yeah, wanting to masturbate and studying can only comfortably happen in the same state of mind for me.

This actually is kind of how I feel about it too. I very, very rarely get the urge during the day, or if I do I can push it away and ignore it till night time when it is convenient.

. . .but there are sounds

The urge to masturbate usually comes to me when I am either really stressed or when I am bored out of my skull, both of which have a fair intersection with doing homework or studying. That said, I don't think it is anything to do with the study itself so much as the inherent conspiracy of circumstance.

Yeah, I feel like its my body's way of procrastinating. I'm a REALLY bad procrastinator, but it doesn't help when your body doesn't even want to get shit done and just wants to mess around. Literally. haha

Janus the Fox

Oh I have done for a differencing reasons,

such as a reward for outstanding achievement

get horny because I've solved a difficult task

for out-achieving everyone else.

yeah I sound egotistical... so not quite procrastination...

Yes, especially if the subject of study is something very hard. (No innuendo intended)

TMI i guess?

But I think that, if whatever you have to study is boring or very difficult, you will want to procrastinate by all means possible, and masturbation is one of those ways. And that should be enough of a reason. Even more if you are trying to study in ways related to your personal habits, like studying while laying in bed or something.

I'm usually able to ignore it though, but it's kinda distracting indeed. Better deal with it first and then get to study.

I guess thats how I feel too.I started it as something to distract and relax.Now it has become some kind of Pavlovian response :unsure:

liliantsia

Happens to me too, and it's quite annoying.

I guess my libido starts "working" at the worst of times?

Same here but it happens at school. So, not the best time to be horny indeed

Archived