Oral sex (TMI )

Since I last replied to this post I have had the occasion to give oral to a man (my current bf). I had known that he was wanting me to do it, and honestly I wasn't real keen on it, but when the time came, I found it to not be that bad. The only thing I was leery of was the possibility of geting ejaculate in my mouth, but that didn't happen. But I also didn't mind it because he seemed to be enjoying it a lot. As for receiving, I've yet to have that happen, but my bf did kind of make a hint about it the last time I saw him. All I gotta say is that will be a major freakout on my part if he goes down on me. Not saying I will hate it, just that I will likely be totaly weirded out.

I've given oral to a guy and a girl. It's definitely not the worst thing ever if everyone is clean and enjoying it.

The first time I received oral it actually hurt because I was really really tense. I felt this weird and sharp pain shoot up through my stomach and had to stop. I was also really high (don't do drugs!!) at the time so it was probably my body being in a really confused and hyper aware state. Doing it again was okay but nothing to write home about. . And I do find genitalia really interesting and not ugly/gross at all. I'm just a really curious person I guess.

I don't really see a problem with what people prefer to do sexually as long as it's not being forced on anyone. Though I really don't understand anal at all but I guess that's for another discussion.

the idea of giving oral sex to pleasure someone is one of the things I would want to do most often if I was in a sexual relationship (with any gender) I think it is because it is one of the most intimate acts and you have to be close

not that bothered about receiving it... I would rather not actually, just don't get turned on by it too much

pretty much the same with any sex act I get turned on more if someone else is enjoying it

I've always rather liked the idea of giving oral sex, if ever I somehow found myself in a relationship with a sexual girl. I don't really trust myself to stay suitably aroused for penetrative sex, so I rather like the idea that there could be another option to make up for it. And since I'm not interested in my own sexual pleasure, who cares if I get nothing from it?

Archived