AVEN on TV tonight (august 4th) in Philidelphia

AVENguy

The story will air tonight, August 4th, at 11PM on KYW. Check it out if you're in the area...

I just saw an ad for it - And Cate Perfect was featured.... not sure who the other person was though... It went by quick.

:D :D :D

You look good Cate!

hawke

Cate Perfect

Awww, shucks. :oops:

Glad you liked it. :D

Cate

Cate Perfect

http://kyw.com/special/local_story_216105757.html

The video is at a link at the bottom of the article.

Cate

2013 Mod Edit: The above link doesn't work anymore, but the same article was echoed from different cities and it can be read here, though I will have to look for the video elsewhere, if it can be found.

It's funny...they mentioned "40-year-old virgin"...and that's got me wondering if maybe asexuality is going to be the hot thing in the news with that movie...kinda like with all the witch interviews you see in october?

I loved that.

Un-biased, reasonably presented and showed asexuality in a good light.

Good job all! :vis: :D

It's funny...they mentioned "40-year-old virgin"...and that's got me wondering if maybe asexuality is going to be the hot thing in the news with that movie...kinda like with all the witch interviews you see in october?

Yeah. I hope asexuality is seen in a good way though, and not the rather sad, patronising, fairly hopeless way that virginity seems to be put forward in that film.

Never even heard of that movie until seeing the video / reading the article.

And, yes, everyone looked great in it! 8) The news story was well-presented, covered multiple angles, etc. Good clip.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have sound on my computer, did anyone tape it?

Archived