The International Asexuality conference, 28 June 2014 at Ryerson Uni, Toronto

so nice to meet y'all. It was a great experience and wish y'all had a good time at the parade! Go Toronto!

Qutenkuddly

The parade was an incredible experience!

• Like 2

I'm so happy that I got to attend this conference (especially since I almost chickened out of going at all).

I met amazing people, but was too shy to ask about contact information (then again, no one asked me either). Feeling very grateful to have found this community.

I was my usual introverted self and didn't really ask people what their user names are either. I think people find comfort in a certain level of anonymity in Online communication. But now I am also interested in putting a face behind the user names.

I was the chick at the back of the room with the camera :)

• Like 1
Qutenkuddly

I'm so happy that I got to attend this conference (especially since I almost chickened out of going at all).

I met amazing people, but was too shy to ask about contact information (then again, no one asked me either). Feeling very grateful to have found this community.

I was my usual introverted self and didn't really ask people what their user names are either. I think people find comfort in a certain level of anonymity in Online communication. But now I am also interested in putting a face behind the user names.

I was the chick at the back of the room with the camera :)

Which one? :p

• 8 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator