Asexuality story

Mihangel

Please may I trespass?

I write mildly erotic stories for a gay website, and venture to draw your attention to one I've just posted in which asexuality is a central theme. My inspiration came from the New Scientist article last October, and subsequently from the AVEN website. Though not asexual myself, I hope I have drawn a sympathetic and not too inaccurate a portrait of one of the main characters. You’ll find it on http://www.iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/m...understood.html

My thanks and support to AVEN and all its works.

Mihangel

I think there are more than a few of us who would be reluctant to read a mildly erotic story, either because of a sexual indiscretion or, in my case, because I am reading this at work.

So I might add that if anyone is bold enough to read the story, please post here the extent of the indiscreet content of the story itself and the website as a whole.

Checked part of it, it is not crude, it is not obscene, it is gay - if you like that sort of thing....Mihangel, your courtesy is appreciated-

Eta Carinae

No worries about trespassing, Mihangel. I liked the story. :) (And all the dirty jokes. I'm ten years old at heart, I'm afraid.)

For those worried about explicit content: I read it. I don't know if it's something you'd necessarily want to read at work -- it's really not much more graphic than some of the more risque posts here, but your boss might not be too thrilled to find you reading gay love stories on company time -- but it's very, very mild. At the risk of spoiling things, there's a handful of instances of nudity, some thoroughly non-explicity masturbation, and a scene involving naked cuddling and very brief sexual touching. Oh, and some cursing and dirty humor. Your average novel is a lot more sexually graphic. The web page itself has a link called "Sex/Health Info," and that's the most explicit thing on there.

I really liked the story. I found it very touching. And, as others have said, thank you very much for your respect.

Archived