Awkward topic: What are your Ace Fetishes?

Burnt_Phoenix

Asherlin89

Noses..I have a thing for noses

Mild hand fetish...not pictures of hands really...but watching really dextrous hands work

Shaving....everywhere...I guess it's the exposure thing..and vulnerability of it

bondage and some other stuff that falls under the BDSM umbrella (like tease and denial)

There's probably more, but those are the main ones that come to mind right now ^_^

Studying Chinese.

I'm like, REALLY white and have no background or connection with the Chinese people or culture at all, but I took the course in college as a whim and would find myself rocking back and forth as I studied my flash cards. Then casually and unconsciously sitting on my foot. Then deciding to go study in my room.

No other subject had this effect.

I have no explanation.

Oh! And driving with the windows open/the top down and feeling the way my hair moves against my scalp. Sends tingles down my spin and every muscle in my body tenses up, but like, in a good way? Even better when listening to a little CCR.

chair jockey

Narration of intimate activity during intimacy. It works best if my partner keeps telling me that we're doing whatever we happen to be doing (with what she says naturally changing as what we do changes). To a lesser extent, me describing what we're doing, or us having a reciprocal conversation about it while doing it. If we're not actually physically together and doing the stuff we narrate, however, it's no good, so cybersex and cyber-romance leave me cold, and I don't enjoy purely conversational flirting. Note also that I said "intimacy" because there doesn't have to be sex involved.

I patiently read every post in this thread and nobody mentioned anything like my kink. That makes me feel special but also kinda sad.

TheNomment

The softness of someone's hair on their head.

I've always loved playing with people's hair, but once I come across someone with soft hair, I just sort of want to take a lock of their hair....

Creep factor raised by 5

AnomalyEternal

Erm, I don't think there's a word for it, but I can be really obsessive over certain sounds. They make me feel all tingly and happy and I squeal like an excited fanboy sometimes. Like, most often certain voices (specifically the way a person says the letter 's' or accents...) and second most often is the sound of a violin or an orchestra. Everyone else's seem to be visual or tactile but I have a sound ace-fetish?? Or more like a kink? Is that a thing?

njosnavelin

It has been an interesting ride to see my fetish change over time. However two have always been paramount the entire span.

I have always been infatuated with panties to the point that I started wearing them at 15 and on. They are an intimate garment. There are an array of styles, fabric, and color choice that go on forever. Men's underwear is completely boring to me. I prefer the ladies. No one knows I am wearing them it is my own private thing. It has never been an issue with my past girlfriends.

The second fetish that has stuck with me is latex and rubber. I love the slick feel, the smell, the tightness how it excentuates the body. I love the way it can turn into a high glossy shine. Every body looks when you wear something of latex because it exposes you. Everything about the latex fetish culture I love even though I don't partake in it.

Bookworm42

I have way more fetishes than I probably should. For a while, I thought I was sexual simply because of my fetishes. :blush:

- Leather jackets

- Short hair, especially on women

- Fur (fur coats, hats, or rugs)

- Paint (appearance and texture)

- Others reading aloud and books in general

- And the weirdest of all...Cherries? I don't know, they smell so good and the way they look is so beautiful. :redface:

There's a few others, but I guess they would be considered kinks since they don't turn me on unless they are directly related to doing sensual/sexual things.

Like seeing hentai ladies... but I only appreciate the athetics of hentai ladies, and not necessarily the sex act. For some reason they're drawn so lovely (except when you get into other stuff...) I don't mind the nudity in hentai, because it always looks so clean and smooth, where as real nudity gags me out and makes me think of sex.

I just don't see nude anime ladies the same way, and I love them a lot more when they wear super-adorable outfits! (I guess I'm more into the art)

As far as real people go, I love seeing people wear hoodies... in any gender! The slimmer and healthier they are (with not too much muscle or fake boobs, etc...) the better! My friend is tall, slim, and wears hoodies... is it any wonder I have a crush on him! I find the look "sexy" to me in an Asexual way, because it makes me want to cuddle that person MORE!!

I also like round, cute butts, because they look so squishy like a baby's bottom!

Usually there is a focus an exquisite detail in definitions on the AVEN website. So in that tradition, here is a comment about this topic. Keep in mind that there are 2 requirements for something to qualify as a fetish. First, it is either a nonliving object or focus on a nongenital body part that is manifested by fantasies, urges, or behaviors and which must include sexual arousal. Secondly, the object is not limited to clothing used in cross dressing or devices used for sexual arousal, e.g. a vibrator. If those 2 criteria are not present, it is not a fetish. I'm not trying to deflate anyone's bubble regarding interests and kinks, but just trying to reduce any confusion regarding the languaging of this.

I'm fascinated by almost everything associated with the sensual and the sexual, but I do find myself very intrigued by feminization (forced or otherwise) of men.

I think it's because I like femininity and there's a degree of certainty when it's a 'man' opting to become female, in makeup and French knickers, having sex with a masculine man - and when it's forced, there's an element of domination also.

I myself identify as neither a dom nor a sissy, however. I am merely an observer and eternal student of life.

I take pleasure in my partner's pleasure. If she (I am hetroromantic) isn't taking any pleasure or sensuality from it I even I was, I wouldn't see a point in continuing. I don't know if is an "ace fetish" but the thing that gets me is mutuality in more sexual or sensual relationships.

I'm fascinated by almost everything associated with the sensual and the sexual, but I do find myself very intrigued by feminization (forced or otherwise) of men.

I think it's because I like femininity and there's a degree of certainty when it's a 'man' opting to become female, in makeup and French knickers, having sex with a masculine man - and when it's forced, there's an element of domination also.

I myself identify as neither a dom nor a sissy, however. I am merely an observer and eternal student of life.

I do find less masculine men attractive, and will like a guy who has long hair, and is slim. For me, that is a guy who'd comfortable with himself, and not trying to be the male "role" society imposes on them. The "to be a man" motto just makes it seem like guys with that image of a "man" are not being real with themselves. That's not to say that for all masculine men, because I can pick up on the differences.

• 3 weeks later...
nerdsbianknight

I kind of have a thing for fingers, the way someone can cup their partner's cheek and sort of slip their thumb into their mouth has always been ridiculously hot to me. Fingers in mouths, don't know what it is. Also a firm grip on the back of the neck, which is really a part of my larger interest in dominant women. Because women who take charge of the situation, are comfortable in their own skins, and give off an aura of power and control are extremely hot.

TooOldForThis

I don't think I have any fetishes, or even any kinks, really - nothing that causes arousal or 'turns me on,' so to speak. That said -

I quite like the idea of being a Dom/having a partner be a Sub. I have never done it, and it's not really bondage, pain stuff, or even especially power stuff that I like about it. Instead, it's the idea of someone trusting me completely enough to hand over all control (although with a safe word, obviously) of their body and emotions to me. I think it would be a real honour, although that phrasing sounds odd. The thought of it makes me a bit sentimental.

I also have a thing for blades, especially swords, and especially with blood on them (so long as no one is harmed in the process! Just art of them is fine). A perfectly balanced, symmetrical sword is a beautiful thing. The interplay of aesthetic perfection and danger or death is immeasurably cool.

Now I have made myself sound like a goth stereotype. Oh well.

Interesting topic, by the way! It is fascinating to read about the incredible diversity of people's kinks, fetishes, and intense interests.

• 3 weeks later...
biace_inyourface

Being dominated... It's that loss of control that gets me going.

I was almost in a dom/sub relationship with this one girl but it never worked out. She was the only person besides my husband I'd ever consider having sex with.

I don't know if this fits, but watching two men have sex is a fantasy of mine? I'd never actually carry it out, but it's there, in my head.

Licking, biting, scratching, knife-play; anything involving blood is another fetish/kink.

I don't know though. I think the real situation would just freak me out too much.

binary suns

well I've been up now for the longest in ages so lets loosen up shall we >.<

- dom, especially when making out

- vore...

- sadism

- bondage (mostly just using ropes)

no clue if I would ever want to act out these things tho... well, the dom thing yeah love it. It doesn't matter who the person is, but like especially, to tilt (either persons) head back until they are uncomfortably kissing up, just somehow really gets me invested in the making of the out...

vore is a little complicated.. I will nibble/gnaw/nom things generally as a stress relief... if I'm really stressed I'll bite hard... but like the true "vore" aspect of it only exists in fantasy

sadism, let's just say it's fantasy only and leave it at that. kind of in line with lindi's sayings on the matter...

*embarrassed*

The main one for me is futanari (ie, hermaphrodites in hentai).

Mad Skittlez

Now that you mention it, I've got kind of a BDSM kink. I really like the idea of dominating someone and having control over them for a short while; it seems invigorating to me. A few other big ones for me are pain, bondage, and fear, or any combination of those; there's just something about seeing someone panicked and struggling that's so primal and oddly satisfying. Obviously, I would NEVER put someone in a position like that without their consent, and stuff like blood is n IMMEDIATE turn off. But, yeah, for some reason that stuff really appeals to some part of my brain.

i love this topic because i've been told that you can't be asexual if you have kinks or fetishes or engage in kinky play but i feel like you can still have stimulation and achieve orgasm without having an attraction to the person or even having penetrative sex.
my main one unfortunately (because it's a fetish with so many stigma's attached) is diapers. i also like bruises and blood and uniforms (hockey gear, and military uniforms preferably german around the nazi era, not it's not a nazi fetish the uniforms are just extremely fashionable, well made, formal, and all around beautiful.)
i also greatly enjoy ageplay, but not on a sexual level more of a nonsexual level because it's more intimate caring for someone to be than being intimate and having sex with them.

I feel like I'd be up to most anything bar intercourse.

- Round, cuddly bellies (can stem from weight gain, inflation, pregnancy, vore to an extent, etc.)

- Tight clothes, button popping

- Body hair (a little love-hate)

- Furries

- Caring/protective partners

- Blushing

Member74140

I seem to have developed an obsession with hypnosis, meditation, anything with an altered state of mind. It doesn't turn me on though, It started when I was 8 and after talking to my friends which are LGBT they said they noticed their sexuality around that age(Not coming out, just noticing it). I suspect now that was my way of coping with my asexuality, although I don't know if it's technically a fetish, but I definitely find it embarassing to talk about so maybe it is. I kinda was hoping someone would know what it was anyway since it has puzzled me for years.

Bilabial Click

This may sound a little weird or general, but winter: hot drinks, holiday decorations, baking, warm coats and scarves, holding gloved hands, playing around in the snow. WINTER.

I want a bunch of girls to squirt into a pool...then fill up squirt guns with it and have a battle with them.

well I've been up now for the longest in ages so lets loosen up shall we >.<

- dom, especially when making out

- vore...

- sadism

- bondage (mostly just using ropes)

no clue if I would ever want to act out these things tho... well, the dom thing yeah love it. It doesn't matter who the person is, but like especially, to tilt (either persons) head back until they are uncomfortably kissing up, just somehow really gets me invested in the making of the out...

vore is a little complicated.. I will nibble/gnaw/nom things generally as a stress relief... if I'm really stressed I'll bite hard... but like the true "vore" aspect of it only exists in fantasy

sadism, let's just say it's fantasy only and leave it at that. kind of in line with lindi's sayings on the matter...

*embarrassed*

Yay for vore!!.. I like to be bitten so hard I bleed.. it's so.. cannibalistic :wub: I also like to consume body fluids (spit, semen, sweat, blood) due to the cannibalistic aspects that entails :ph34r: I am also a masochist, I love to be ''disciplined'' (painfully!) then cared for and loved and looked after ^_^

.. I can only enjoy kink activities with someone I am in love with though.. I am what I guess one would call a 'demi-fetishist' .. love to practice kink and fetish when in love, otherwise, I have no interest :P

Bilabial Click

This may sound a little weird or general, but winter: hot drinks, holiday decorations, baking, warm coats and scarves, holding gloved hands, playing around in the snow. WINTER.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF ALL: COZY WARM CUDDLES BY THE FIREPLACE WRAPPED IN A BLANKET

Dominance and submission fascinate me. I've actually looked up some sites that explain the rules and protocols for D & S parties and it's all so interesting!

Tying someone else up - but not being tied up myself; not sure I could deal with being unable to move properly. I'm a bit of a claustrophobic.

I've discovered recently that I like to read about feeding, but I'm certain I couldn't have anything to do with it myself.

I really seem to like heartbeats, especially when they're visible. That and midriffs.

Oh, cool! Another cardiophile! I have been obsessed with heartbeats all my life. I even have a collection of stethoscopes of every color of the rainbow. The way I've looked at it made me question whether I was sexual person, because I could listen to a recording of a heartbeat and get aroused, or think about listening to someone's heart...but this never led to me having sex with that person in my head. Despite the arousal, it wasn't something I could associate with sex in my mind. It wasn't until I was in my thirties that I found myself wanting to combine my heart fetish with sex.

Archived