And now, my first act as admin..... we need a mod! (-:þ

Shivers

Well, as much as I love my little census forum, with all the fun numbers to play with and everything, if I'm gonna be an admin, I suppose it'd be selfish of me to hog that forum for myself too.....

So!! Who wants to step up and be a moderator? I'm taking all applications here, folks, and I'll put up a poll in a couple days, okay?

*hands out application forms to all interested parties*

The Evil Cashew

Who wanted the last admin opening? there was a poll.... maybe they could take the position? ( the ones who didn't win last time)

~Cashew

Mmmm, I'm not sure. Was it kleenexcow?

Besides, they might not want it, or someone else might want it, and then that wouldn't be fair to all involved. I say leave applications open for a couple days.

Well, Perfect_Razor was the only one who didn't make it. But that user isn't particularly active. 11 days since last post.

The Evil Cashew

Sorry, i didn;t mean it in the way to exclude anyone else who would want it. I just said that as an option since no one else has posted in here yet ( but hten realizes that that may be because this thread isn't that old.) oh well....

~Cashew

I'm just and honest. Uh, what in my hands ? Nothing, really ... hide ... I'm finished with it anyway... nothing interesting :roll:

If no one else ask, I could do that, but only if, as I'm always ad on the french forum; by the way spock, have you any clue for your late problems with posting in both forums ?

It would be great if you would hang around with us too.

Oh, by the way, this is my 333th post, this is a sign ! Destiny awaits, whatever it be.

Congrats on 333 posts Heimdall!

Yeah kleenexcow mentioned a desire to be a mod.

Perfect_razor isn't very active but pops up now and then.

Heimdall is here......

Let's have a poll that was such fun last time!

Right come on everyone it's fun being a mod!

Seriously you'll like it!

*Amcan looks around for more candidates*

by the way spock, have you any clue for your late problems with posting in both forums ?

To be honest, my french skills are very rusty... I've popped in a few times, but haven't actually posted anything, simply because quebecois is already half-english, and thats the only french I speak! (-:þ

Vicious Trollop

I'll throw my name in for consideration. I was a mod for a few months last year, and I rather miss the power trips :twisted: Um, I mean, I'm very judicious and responsible. Yes.

by the way spock, have you any clue for your late problems with posting in both forums ?

To be honest, my french skills are very rusty... I've popped in a few times, but haven't actually posted anything, simply because quebecois is already half-english, and thats the only french I speak! (-:þ

Waell, nay probleym, I understant, vas not tat good englich aniway.

(and my french is, for mysterious reasons, a bit old-fashioned ... breath -, blow -, ah, there's less dust now !)

Archived