Welcome our new moderator

The age of Qqaazzaakhstan is over. The hobbits and dwarves and men and elves have fled across the bridge of Qqaazza Doom (DOOM!), and the wizard has fallen into the abyss with the balrog.

But JFF and Open Mic now have a new overlord. Please welcome [redacted].

Edited by Heart
Janus the Fox

Congratulations once again, also I must commend the 19 members that considered me for mod. An improvement and I guess better luck next time ^_^

On 1/20/2013 at 11:34 AM, Lady Girl said:
Congratulations!

CAKE!!! nyace.gif :cake: purplecake.gif xHQK9.gif cGK2W.gif btb0q.gif XZ856.gif kEktO.gif

cake2_zps5226d0c9.png1Kfbi.gifcake2_zps5226d0c9.pngcheesecake.gif6fbdbdb7e383d44ead85a88be3893e0a.gifKawaii_Cake_Icon_by_CrisAvatars.gifpixel_cake_by_Okiedoke.gifstrawberry_chocolate_cake_icon_by_milkbu1Kfbi.gifcake2_zps5226d0c9.png1Kfbi.gif

cc07fc50d1ed16615f3336bb4895a98a.gifapieceofcake.gifcc07fc50d1ed16615f3336bb4895a98a.gif

cake-smiley-emoticon.gifgraphics-cake-244464.gifslice-of-cake-smiley-emoticon.pnggraphics-cake-244464.gifcake_cg-1.pnggraphics-cake-244464.gifcake-smiley-emoticon.gif

glitter-cupcake-with-cherry-smiley-emoti

I second this!

Congratz [redacted]!!!!!

Edited by Heart

Well done, excellent news, [redacted].

Also, to PerfectlyDarkTails, great run, and I am sure next time you will do even better.

Edited by Heart
Janus the Fox
Also, to PerfectlyDarkTails, great run, and I am sure next time you will do even better.

In due time... I got to hand it to my perseverance and sheer determination in the face of setbacks. To at least I am an example of... Well... What an Aspie is capable of or something...

Wonder how PT elections could fare...