resignation

SuperSinger

SuperSinger

I'm hereby resigning as a moderator. I have not been doing the job lately, and feel I therefore should not have it. So I'd like someone with Admin powers to give this board to someone else please, as well as the other one I mod.

I always though you were a great Mod SuperSinger. It'll be a shame to lose you, but its your decision.

I think Hex mentioned wanting to be a Mod during the last opening though, and KleenexCow as well. I wonder if they're still interested.

Cate Perfect

Yes. Everyone interested in being mod for Super's forum please put your name in here. In 24 hours I'll make a poll for the people who put their names in and we'll have a vote for ...three days? Is that good? Then assign the new mod. I'll take the forum until then, if you'd like, Super, or you may keep it until the power is passed over.

Cate

Sounds good to me.

Although you do have room for two new Mods, since he mods two forums, which should leave fewer people out.

Edit: Just a clarification, this post isn't a request to Mod (I already have a forum), just a comment on the selection process.

Cate Perfect

Oh, right!

*clears throat*

We have two moderator positionings opening soon. Those interested please leave your name below and you will be placed in the running

Cate

Can I put my name in the ring too?

I'd like to have a go.

Cate Perfect

I'll make a poll in the morning. (In about twelve hours) and the two people with the most votes by Thursday will be our new mods.

Just Making it Up as She Goes Along,

Cate

Cate Perfect

Just so you know--sucking up won't get you extra votes from me. :D I only get one vote, just like everyone else. And our system isn't corrupt so there's no real way to ensure you win.

Unless you made a bunch of new memberships and voted for yourself once in each of them...but what a hassle for a fairly simple-to-boring job...

Cate

Just so you know--sucking up won't get you extra votes from me. :D I only get one vote, just like everyone else. And our system isn't corrupt so there's no real way to ensure you win.

Unless you made a bunch of new memberships and voted for yourself once in each of them...but what a hassle for a fairly simple-to-boring job...

Cate

PLEAAAAAAAASE??? Won't you accept alfajores as a bribe?

Cate Perfect

Oh, well, yeah! Of course! Sucking up=no worky for extra votes. Exotic chocolate=youwantanadminposition?

I thought that was obvious.

:D

Cate

hmmmm........

*Amcan wonders how much it is to post to chocolate to the states.....* :wink:

But I'll be good and not open a lot of new accounts.......

It costs a lot to do it from here at the current exchange rates. I checked some weeks ago.

Oh, so did you have advance knowlege of this position opening up?? How come I'm always the last one to know??

(jk, I know it's cuz of those chocolatewich-y things, the name of which I cant remember)

Of course I had advance knowledge. Actually, I made Singer resign. It's just one step further into world domination.

Wow!

Hexpiral wish I'd thought of that.......

Hmmm world domination........

I can give you some important position Amcan... maybe diplomacy? It shouldn't be much work, as there'll be no one to fight with, and you get to travel a lot for free.

Cate gets the Ministry for the Promotion of Exotic Chocolate

Spock, would you care to be the Court punster?

Ooooo diplomacy sounds good.

Just as well there would be no-one to fight with (there would be if I was a diplomat :wink: ).

But yeah travelling to all kinds of places I could never afford to otherwise...cool.

Archived