Welcome our new moderators!

Kelly

This was quite a good election. There were very strong candidates and I (and probably many people) had a very difficult time choosing for whom to vote. Any way that the polls ended would have been good. I hope future elections are similar.

At the closing bell, we have the following leaders at the top of the polls:

qqaazza is our new Welcome moderator

Qutenkuddly is our new Musirants moderator

Welcome our new admods! :cake:

It was a well fought campaign - congratulations to all the candidates. Kelly is right, it was hard to choose and if you weren't successful this time, I hope it will give you the confidence to try again.

Qutenkuddly

Congratulations to qqaazza and a hearty thanks to everyone who participated! I will endeavour to prove myself worthy of the trust placed upon me. (Ooo! Shiny buttons!)

Congratulations! Wish you luck on your moderation period~ :P

And don't do anything reckless!

:cake: :cake: :cake:

So much for the third time being a charm.

Oh well, I figured it was a long shot. (Maybe the fourth or fifth time will be a charm).

Congrats qaz and QT.

Congratulations to both candidates as by the votes, it's clear we have the two best suited.

Congrats :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

So... Since voting has ended, why is the moderator election banner still up?

So... Since voting has ended, why is the moderator election banner still up?

On that same note the one about meetup mart should probably be taken down as well...

Qutenkuddly

Congratulations! Wish you luck on your moderation period~ :P

And don't do anything reckless!

:cake: :cake: :cake:

Reckless? ME?!? Nahhh....... :P

So much for the third time being a charm.

Oh well, I figured it was a long shot. (Maybe the fourth or fifth time will be a charm).

Congrats qaz and QT.

If it's any consolation, it took me three tries and I've been around much longer than you. Keep trying; you're a strong candidate.

Congrats, qq and Qute! Try not to blow anything up! :P

ignoranceisn'tbliss

Oh no, we just put the beardliest person in a position of power. Soon mandatory beards will be put in place and facial hair shall sweep over AVEN in its blitzkrieg :lol:

Wouldn't worry to much about the beard. We once had a mod whose beard had its own ecosystem - we survived and didn't have to grow mandatory beards...which was a good thing; dragons don't have facial hair :lol:

Qutenkuddly

Oh no, we just put the beardliest person in a position of power. Soon mandatory beards will be put in place and facial hair shall sweep over AVEN in its blitzkrieg :lol:

I'll be nice. If one cannot grow a beard, one can wear a false beard, in the manner of the Egyptian Pharoahs. If it was good enough for Queen Hatshepsut, it's good enough for AVENites. :-)=

"We once had a mod whose beard had its own ecosystem".

Really?

Archived