Thanks and Farewell!

WünderBâhr

The past few months have been interesting ones for the AVEN Admod Team, and we've had a lot of catching up to do. Throughout all of the discussions, projects and flurries of threads, several of our dear Admods have had to step down from their positions for various reasons. I would like to formally recognize former Moderators Cale, Tanzaria and Mylittlehazmat for their time and efforts on the Admod Team. Their collective experience and input as fellow colleagues made an impact on the team dynamic and continues to be very much appreciated.

Admin The Evil Cashew announced her stepping down shortly before the Project Team nominations began in this thread. Of course, nothing can compare to the wielder of the Cashbat! Congratulations again to . . .But There Are Sounds for being elected to take over.

As some of you may have guessed from the recently announced moderator nomination threads, Herr Joseph von Löthing will also be stepping down from hir moderator position. Sie has been a valuable member of the Admod team, and hir fellow teammates will miss hir, dearly.

And of course, last but not least, our very own SpirallingSnowy who just recently won her election to join the Project Team. She traded green for pink, but we still love her, anyway! Many congratulations!

Our sekrit lair just isn't the same without you all. Thank you and good luck.

On behalf of the Admod Team,

Bipolar Bear

Admin

I enjoyed working with all of you when I was a mod it will be a shame to see you all go :( Best of luck in all your future endeavors and please don't leave AVEN completely.

Also *prods Tanzy* and *throws dice at Cale*

Just for old times sake ;)

Herr Joseph von Löthing will also be stepping down from hir moderator position.

Nooooo!!! Who will refuse to give me hints on who Doug is now? :P :(

My sincerest thanks to every single one of you. You've done a lot for the community and the site itself, and you will all be missed (and for those of you who have already left, you're already missed). Please do stick around and plot world domination. :cake:

Guest member25959

I repeat what the others have said here.

Thanks for the work and time you have put into this community :) And as I always say, I do hope you'll all stick around AVEN afterwards :P

Herr Joseph von Löthing

Since I'm leaving...

DOUG IS

nyan-cat.jpg

OWNED

Thanks! It's been (almost) a pleasure to mod, but as is almost always the case, real life takes priority :( I might try for mod again at some point, depends how things go :D I'm sure you'll miss my posts so dripping with sarcasm you need swimming trunks, and answers so logical you'll be stunned to know I'm actually human (Well, most of me, anyway).

Lat0rz d00ds, I'll stick around to troll peruse the forums once in a while, and hopefully arrange and attend some meetups.

We'll miss you Joe :( But I wish you the best.

Also...Doug was Fae D: I never would have guessed :P

Wait, what!?!?!?!!!

EDIT: Oh, and thank you to all the people for your work before!!! Sorry I had to edit this in... I sorta posted in shock...

Archived