Mod Changes

Amcan

As of November 17th Kez has resigned from her position as mod of the Census Forum. This is due RL factors. As it's a very quiet forum indeed FelineFantic our announcements mod has taken over the position.

I'd like to thank kez for all her hard work in the admod team she;s been explemary on a number of occassions. She will be missed and I wish her luck for the future.

kez?

fraid I don't know that name... what is kez's screenname?

I tried looking it up as well, search function is still nonfunctional at all.

Since it is a quiet forum, i imagine making another person mod to run it is not really planned. However, should another mod be necessary, I may like to run for it ^_^.

Kez is Kez on AVEN. :)

And yeah, when new/more moderators are needed, we'll post an announcement about it and people will be able to run for the position in a poll.

*raises eyebrow at Mistah J.

You're strange.

And as for kez, she must be the only mod that I have not seen much. I went to her profile to see if I recognized anything, but didn't. Strange!

*raises eyebrow at Mistah J.

You're strange.

And as for kez, she must be the only mod that I have not seen much. I went to her profile to see if I recognized anything, but didn't. Strange!

Why am I strange? *blinks confused*

Mistah J, what exactly are you trying to ask with the link to the other thread? I think that's what Cacille meant.

Mistah J' date=' what exactly are you trying to ask with the link to the other thread? I think that's what Cacille meant. [/quote']

Ok... I'll use copy-paste...

So... how does one become a moderator on AVEN forum?
When new moderators are needed' date=' an administrator will start up a post in Announcements- whoever's interested in running for a moderator position can post in that thread. Once a certain amount of time has gone by, there will be a poll in which people can vote for the person who they'd like to see as moderator.

Hope that helps.[/quote']

That's what I meant... :)

thanks for all the hard work Kez

Kez was our Aussie admin for th emajority of the time I have been here

FelineFanatic

I want to thank Kez not only for being a faithful mod, but also for being the first AVENite to befriend me once I joined. Good luck in your future endeavors, sweetie. I wiill "see" you around the boards now and then I am sure. Drop me a PM now and then to let me know how everything is going. :wink: :lol: :P

For those who don't know Kez was our Aussie Admin for a very long and she was absolutely instrumental on a number of occassions that I know about often styaing up above nad beyond the call of duty. She's been very busy in her RL lately which is why you may not have seen her about as much.

For those who don't know Kez was our Aussie Admin for a very long

Seeing how I'm from Romania and I don't know English very well (well, actually I know it, but not perfectly), could someone explain what does the word "aussie" mean? I looked it up in a dictionary and found nothing... Is it a noun or...?

owwwh. mistah j, you from transylvania? :)

Well... Let's just say that the medieval prince from which Dracula was inspired - the author Bram Stoker was the first one that wrote about Dracula claiming he was a Valachian / Transylvanian emperor called by everyone "Vlad the empalor" (he used to empale on a sharp stick the wrongdoers) - (by) was the ruler of the county I'm living in...

If you would like to find out more I suggest:

http://www.bucovine.com/en/pages/castles/bran.shtml

http://www.angelfire.com/weird/flash333/xf...paranormal.html

I thought he impaled people...

kez is still around - she's in my living room now! (no, seriously, she's staying for thanksgiving tomorrow)

That is so no fair!!!

I want an avenite in my house too.

None for thanksgiving :(. None for my birthday :(, None for Christmas :(.

Okay, so I'll ahve 9 days with ajay, a Pittsburgh meetup, and an Edmonton meetup, but I still won;t have any avenites around for the holidays.

Archived