Introducing new welcome mod - anticulus

Amcan

First off a HUGE thank you to all who nominated themsleves for the welcome mod poll. Your willingness to muck in and take on the role is much appreciated and I hope you will think about running in any future mod polls we may have because you never know, you might win next time.

Also thank you to all our meembers who voted.

Finally CONGRATS! to anticulus.

*waves magic wand*

I dub thee co-welcome mod. Enjoy!

There may now be :cake:

Amcan

admin

Congratulations, Anticulus.

balloons2.gif

31.gif

I'm sorry that you couldn't have had the noble title of coming in third place, but I hope your new position will be some consolation to you.

deladangerous

CURSE YOU ANTICULUS!! CURSE YOOOOUUUU!!!! :twisted:

Just kiddings. Congrats and yay, for you will make a superb Welcome Mod.

And additionally, thanks much to everybody who voted for me. I got about 23 more votes than I expected to! :shock:

Woohoo!!!! Victory is mine!!! :D 8) :D

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. :cake: for everyone!

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

SpirallingSnowy

Congrats :D

borrowedTime

Congratulations! May all your modding be wise, and may you wield your power over the buttons with consideration!

Cheers anti! Don't be too hard on the new folks as you herd them in.

Congrats anticulus; I think you'll make a great welcome mod!

*eats your cake*

Thanks for volunteering!

it's been a week so I'm de-announcementizing this :) feel free to continue to add congrats to anticulus, who has been doing a fine job as welcome mod thus far...

Archived