Crushes for romantics, squishes for aromantics.

kriptotem

So, what's the term for grayromantics? Crusquish? Squicrush? Or anything? :huh:

I think there has been a slight miss-understanding

A squish is a aromantic crush, meaning it’s a strong platonic attraction to someone without the romantic feelings, they aren’t excusive to aromantics, but i would guess a lot of romantic people mix them up from time to time (i know i have -_- )

So you see a grey-romantic can have both crushes and squishes ^_^

Hope this helps :) :cake:

I can't wait to find out what the term is for redheads. There should probably be two. One for crushes by redheads, and one for crushes on redheads.

How about auburngine?

Example; "Oh man, I have a total auburngine on Skully from X-files!"

sorry but i really didnt get point about readheads and auburngine :unsure: , that's why english isnt my main language, i guess. :huh:

can anycake explain? :cake:

I think Skullery was saying how silly it is (to her), that there's a term for non romantic crushes. And so made a joke about it by mentioning redheads. Then someone else chimed and said aubergine, as aubergine is a shade of red. Well, that's what I got out of it, anyway. *Shrugs*.

Wait a minute, aubergine is a dark purple color. Whereas auburn is a reddish brown, so aubergine makes no sense as far as crushes on redheads (either on redheads or by redheads).

I think Skullery was saying how silly it is (to her), that there's a term for non romantic crushes. And so made a joke about it by mentioning redheads. Then someone else chimed and said aubergine, as aubergine is a shade of red. Well, that's what I got out of it, anyway. *Shrugs*.

:wacko: Huh ?!

I can't wait to find out what the term is for redheads. There should probably be two. One for crushes by redheads, and one for crushes on redheads.

How about auburngine?

Example; "Oh man, I have a total auburngine on Skully from X-files!"

I like it!

(and yes, AOC, you're interpretation is correct :) )

Ah, I wasn't entirely sure. I just went with my best guess given the information provided.

Wait a minute, aubergine is a dark purple color. Whereas auburn is a reddish brown, so aubergine makes no sense as far as crushes on redheads (either on redheads or by redheads).

I guess language barriers messed up my most awesome of jokes. Auburn is a word used to describe a reddish type haircolour. Aubergine is another word for what is most commonly known in America as "the eggplant". And considering we already have went from crush to squish to zucchini, I was just trying to stay in the same subtype of vegetable and thus creating the word auburngine. :)

I suppose what we can really learn from this however, is that I should stop trying to be funny :mellow:

kriptotem

thank you aceofclubs.

Archived