Is anyone else a Triple A?

I don't know if anyone else calls themselves that .__. but I was thinking about it, and if this is in the wrong place please tell me >w<

I am Agendered (No gender), Aromantic and Asexual...And I feel kind of weird about it, I feel alone, but at the same time, I'm happy.

I've tried relationships because I wanted to be like everyone else, but I wasn't making myself happy, I was freaking miserable. And another Ace friend of mine is Aromantic and felt Agendered, but he realized he is a male (He's trans*), but I don't know if I can talk to him about it because it might be awkward :c

So I'm posting here...cuz I feel alone in a small town where there's a small number (me and my friend) who dress in Lolita (my friend is a female-bodied male who likes to crossdress in womens' clothing) and are Aromantic. :c

Nearly but not quite. I'm mainly agender and grey-romantic verging on aromantic.

Member33070

I am not, but I know there's quite a few people here who are agender/neutrois, aromantic and asexual.

*gives up editing this post to make it current*

Edited by Birdwing

I'm triple A. ^_^ I'm seriously considering keeping a triple A battery with my four aces in my wallet for symbolic reasons. :P

I'm an aromantic, asexual and... agnostic male? Does that count for a triple-A? :D

I'm triple A. ^_^ I'm seriously considering keeping a triple A battery with my four aces in my wallet for symbolic reasons. :P

That's awesome :D If I had a wallet, I would do that too :cake:

I'm an aromantic, asexual and... agnostic male? Does that count for a triple-A? :D

Sure! ~ Anything with three A's works :3

I am triple A as well. Never thought of calling myself that though. :-)

Vampyremage

Nearly but not quite. I'm mainly agender and grey-romantic verging on aromantic.

That would pretty much be me as well. Agender, asexual, grey-romantic. Maybe a little more on the romantic side than the aromantic side, though.

...And there was me thinking you were talking about bra sizes. Doh! :blink:

I'm an asexual anonymous aspiring artist! 4A! Does that count? :P

Well... apart from that. I am a little curious about something. Do most aromantic asexuals feel they are genderless, genderfluid, pan-gendered or anything outside the gender binary? For some reason, I would be more surprised to hear about aromantic aces who identify with one gender precisely (although I know there are many of them).

Evevery time I come into Aven there is a new category of asexual..who knew?

Haha~ You just made my day X3

I'm an asexual anonymous aspiring artist! 4A! Does that count? :P

Well... apart from that. I am a little curious about something. Do most aromantic asexuals feel they are genderless, genderfluid, pan-gendered or anything outside the gender binary? For some reason, I would be more surprised to hear about aromantic aces who identify with one gender precisely (although I know there are many of them).

I don't know :blink: the only other Aromantic person I know, in daily life at school, is Trans*...that doesn't help much..I am deeply sorry DX

Haha~ You just made my day X3

Yeah, I originally thought that.

And then I thought you were talking about batteries. 8)

Kurai-Tenshi_Niks

I'm agendered asexual..bordering on aromantic..

Stormy Wether

yeah, though I find it difficult to live the agendered part in 3D-land. *hugs cyberspace*

I'm definitely asexual, probably aromantic, and agnostic. I am biologically female, and identify as female gendered as well, but that's just because I'm who/what I am and wouldn't know what feeling "male" or anything else would be like. Gender is basically a non-issue for me; I act like myself and really don't care about gender roles or such. Though I've been told I think more like a male than a female, and generally prefer male company to that of females.... I don't know what that "makes" me and I really don't care. Personally, I think gender should be obliterated and biological sex be the only one that matters - if everyone were to act like themselves, rather than act "male" or "female" or whatever, wouldn't that be preferable?

Definitely ace, almost certainly aromantic, and possibly agender. I'm still figuring myself out :)

(I'm also Atheist. I sometimes think of myself as a-everything but that's kind of a joke ;))

is this going to end up like the LGBTQIA

where so many create additional groups to the point where the branches of the tree make you forget what the tree was in the first place?

I'm not sure that there is a tree. More of a big messy mush of seaweed being buffeted about by the waves.

But I see what you mean :lol:

The Warden

That is what my friend called me. Triple A that is X3

Yes I am Agender, Aromantic and Asexual until proven otherwise. :D

That is what my friend called me. Triple A that is X3

Yes I am Agender, Aromantic and Asexual until proven otherwise. :D

I absolutley LOVE your name and picture :D And my friends don't really call me that .___. I'm not out yet as a Triple A

i am!!! let's see how many a words discribe me- asexual, agendered, androgynous, aromantic, artist, atheist, ( according to several people I know) antisocial, and sometimes annoying!

crazychick18

I'm more...bigender, but I'm absolutely aromantic and asexual. I'm very female in certain ways-I want to be percieved as female, and I'm a fashion model and love it. I relate to people in a female way-I'm cuddly with my parents (in a completely NON sexual way of course) my best friend is a straight female and we gossip and things, etc. I also played with dolls a lot when I was younger and loved barbies, teddy bears etc. Now for the male side- I used to be obsessed with reptiles when I was younger as well. In fact after my first modeling job when I was 13 I came home, changed clothes, and jumped into the mud after a turtle. I still have one I caught when I was 10 (I'm now 20) I have been known to keep pet snakes, and I'd rather be bitten by one than go shopping. I would still go out hunting reptiles for pets if my mom wouldn't kill me :) I may have a cuddly 7 lb lapdog, but I also feed her a hand-prepared raw meat diet and have eaten raw beef, chicken, and turkey myself before giving it to her when I was nervous it would make her sick. I don't know-if you mean agender like you have characteristics of both, than I guess I am

Okay, let's put it this way: I am physically male, an I have no intentions to modify that, but I am agendered/genderless on the inside. I often find how my opinions on many sexual cisgendered males of my age (and sometimes other age groups) quite border with disgust. Unfortunately, I absolutely cannot stand many of the male adolescents at my school, as many sexual young men these days are becoming 'over-sexualized', with this 'macho' persona. I am also aromantic and a grey-asexual, and have never had any serious interest in pursuing any form of relations with the opposite gender.

Sometimes I wonder...but I'm still exploring it.

I am definitely asexual. No doubt or question about that.

I think I'm agendered. I say "think" because I acknowledge and accept that my body is biologically female. On the other hand, I do not think of myself as female or male. I am not my body, I am not defined by my body. My body is a shell, a vehicle, and what I am transcends gender. I can take up traits of both genders and discard traits of both genders. I am not yet sure if this perspective is an agender-compatible perspective or not, so I am still exploring that.

I'm also not sure if I am aromantic or gray-romantic. On one hand, I don't long to have romantic relationships with people...but on the other hand, if I met the right person and we hit it off really well, I definitely would be open to being in a romantic relationship if they reciprocated (I can be...a very touch-prone individual with snuggling, hand-holding, hugs, and so forth). So...yeah. Dunno. *shrug*

I think I'm agendered. I say "think" because I acknowledge and accept that my body is biologically female. On the other hand, I do not think of myself as female or male. I am not my body, I am not defined by my body. My body is a shell, a vehicle, and what I am transcends gender. I can take up traits of both genders and discard traits of both genders. I am not yet sure if this perspective is an agender-compatible perspective or not, so I am still exploring that.

Actually, that's exactly how I see myself.

I'm also not sure if I am aromantic or gray-romantic. On one hand, I don't long to have romantic relationships with people...but on the other hand, if I met the right person and we hit it off really well, I definitely would be open to being in a romantic relationship if they reciprocated (I can be...a very touch-prone individual with snuggling, hand-holding, hugs, and so forth). So...yeah. Dunno. *shrug*

Aromantic just means you don't experience romantic attraction. You can still be in a romantic relationship and even fall in love despite a lack of attraction. Aromantic isn't about wanting or not wanting a relationship.