Sexual orientation describes a person's sexual attractions.
Sexual orientations include:
- Heterosexuality - Attraction to the opposite sex
- Homosexuality - Attraction to the same sex
- Bisexuality - Attraction to more than one sex
- Pansexuality - Attraction to people regardless of sex
- Asexuality - Lack of sexual attraction
The above gender-oriented sexualities above are somewhat inadequate for genderqueer, transgender or agender individuals, since they rely on the person they describe to be a specific gender. Therefore, the following orientations were developed: