Sexual orientations include:
- Heterosexuality - Attraction to the opposite gender
- Homosexuality - Attraction to the same gender
- Bisexuality - Attraction to 2 or more genders
- Pansexuality - Attraction to people regardless of sex or gender
- Asexuality - Do not experience attraction to any gender.
Many sexuality's above are somewhat inadequate for genderqueer individuals, since they rely on the person they describe to be a specific gender. However it is not uncommon for a genderqueer person to use some of the above. Such as asexuality or pansexuality. However for those who don't feel that the above fit them, the following orientations were developed: