AVEN is the world's biggest asexual site, but it is not the only one. If you want to check out where else asexuality is cropping up on the Internet, check out this page!
- AceFet is a forum for asexuals, aromantics, and all those on the asexual/aromantic spectrum with an interest in fetish or kink.
- Apositive.org was founded in order to provide a more sex-positive alternative to the atmosphere of AVEN and to promote advanced and complex discussion of asexuality. It welcomes people of all orientations, preferably those who are already familiar with the basics of asexuality. Learn more about Apositive.
- Arocalypse is a laid back community designed for providing support for aromantics of all sexualities and education for those who want to learn more.
- Asexual Lesbians is a forum for asexual lesbians. It is open to anyone who identifies as lesbian or is interested in asexual lesbian issues.
- Asexual Youth is a message board provided by the Queer Youth Network (UK based alternative sexuality and gender organisation), moderated by a dedicated Asexual Coordinator offering support, information and resources for younger people (25 and under) as well as their advocates.
- Aromantic Asexuals is a community for aromantic asexuals to connect and discuss, in whatever depth, aromanticism. All aromantics are welcome to discuss anything - non-aromantics to discuss aromanticism. A place for them if they feel they need it.
- AroPlane is a forum for aromantics, grey-romantics, demiromantics, lithromantics, sexual aromantics, and other aromantic spectrum individuals.
- Card House was created as a "safer, more respectful location for asexual and asexual-spectrum people to talk about asexuality."
- Demi Grace is a forum home for demisexuals, grey-asexuals and allies.
- Knights of the Shaded Triangle is a queer-friendly asexuality board that takes a hard-line approach against intolerance.
- TransYada forums is a forum for all kinds of queer, but originally an offshoot from the AVEN community (especially from the gender subforum).
- Asexuals Project is a multimedia web-doc of asexuals.
- Asexual Sexologist is a collection of resources for asexuals and sexologists.
- Asexuality Studies is an online forum for interdisciplinary asexuality research which was launched in October 2011 by Mark Carrigan. The site is now defunct but all posts and articles remain up for archival purposes.
- Demisexuality.org is a website which provides information on all aspects of demisexuality.
- Ace Watch links to research, information, and articles about asexuality.
- Ace Admiral is a asexual activism blog.
- Ace Up Your Sleeve is a inspiration and asexual craft blog.
- An Asexual Space is by an asexual, romantic, neutrois, genderqueer student
- The Asexual Agenda is a group blog dedicated to providing news and views (beyond asexuality 101) for people on the asexual spectrum .
- Asexual Advice is a questions and answer blog, created by a group.
- Asexual Curiosities is a blog by SlightlyMetaphysical.
- Asexual Explorations is the blog of an asexual in his mid 20's who writes about asexual identity and identity politics as well as some personal reflections on his own asexuality.
- Asexual Love is the blog of the mysterious Ace Amoeba, a collection of short articles from a unique perspective.
- Asexy Amy is the blog of Amyb about being asexual and aromantic.
- Asexy Beast is the blog of Ily, an AVENite and meetup organizer from San Francisco.
- Asexy Quotes contains quotes about asexuality, aromanticism, not falling in love, and/or not having sex.
- The Asexual Story Project hosts stories and experiences of asexuals.
- Hypomnemata is a blog by a sex-positive, feminist, socialist, aromantic asexual.
- Love from the Asexual Underground is the blog (formerly a podcast) of David Jay, AVEN's founder. Here he talks about his latest visibility efforts and his experiences with queer-positive and sex-positive allies.
- Meowing at the Moon is written by Stephanie Silberstein, LGBT activist and author of Shades of Gay, which included an asexual character.
- Cake Yeah Asexuals is an asexual humour blog.
- Writing From Factor X is a blog by Sciatrix.
- Concept Awesome is a blog by Queenie.
- Life of an average asexual a blog run by a 21 year old asexual neutrois, for people of the ace-spectrum and its allies.
- Demi Gray is a blog devoted to providing advice to demisexuals and gray asexuals and bringing about awareness of ace-spectrum identities.
- Ace of Hearts is the blog of theimpossiblek, a romantic asexual feminist nerd in her twenties.
- Apositive.org maintains a blog of opinions and announcements from its members.
- Another Asexual Radical is a blog by Mage, editor of the Asexy and Asexual Feminism zines.
- Edge of Everywhere is the blog of asexualfeminist.
- Galega's aFanstasies is a blog by Galega about her asexual fantasies and other thoughts.
- Musings from outside normal boundaries is a place to think out the box about sexuality, gender and relationships, usually from an asexual, sex-positive, visibility and education viewpoint.
- Rainbow Amoeba's Petri Dish is the blog of a 23-year-old asexual female who identifies as a dreamer and is trying to make sense of the world.
- The Venus of Willendork is the blog of Venus, a lesbian who continually questions her (a)sexuality; although she no longer uses the asexual label for herself, she has no desire for sex as of yet.
- Too Asexy For My Shorts is a blog by ExeCUTE, a teenage asexual about coming out and other experiences.
- What do you mean by sex is a blog by Trix.
Partly About Asexuality
- Prude is a parody blog written by an apparent antisexual who is committed to Chastity, Dignity, and Kindness to Penguins.
- Queers United is an activist blog alerting people to current LGBT issues. They are committed to representing asexuals as well as all other sexual minorities, and have posted about asexuality on many occasions.
Social Networking Groups
- Asexual Groups is a directory of asexual groups worldwide.
- Asexual Bebo Group is for any asexual with a Bebo account.
- Club of Aces is a deviantART group for asexuals and allies, and accepts art and literature related to asexuality as well as general-themed submissions by ace artists.
- Asexuality is a group for people who are uninterested in sex and "are sick of all the sexually related groups on Facebook".
- (A)sexual documentary
- Asexuality Research Network is a Google group for scientists who have studied, or are currently studying, asexuality.
- The Asexuals is a group for Last.fm listeners who identify as asexual.
- Asexuality in the Literary World is a LiveJournal community dedicated to writing a book to spread asexual visibility.
- Asexuals We Are is a community for "folks who think sex is terribly overrated and pointless". As a community, they put more emphasis on rebelling against sexuality than the Asexuality community.
- A Wank-Free Zone describes itself as a laid-back environment in which to discuss asexuality, and is dedicated to remaining free of drama and complaining posts.
- Ace of Arts is a community for collections of literature with asexuality involved.
- Asexual and Proud is a MySpace group for proud asexuals.
- The Asexual-Sexual Alliance is a MySpace group dedicated to "informing anyone of asexuality". People of any orientation are welcome.
- Asexuals With Attitude is a MySpace group for asexuals, dedicated to dispelling some common myths about asexuality.
- The Dapper Ace is a collaborative YouTube group that discusses a diverse range of topics about or related to asexuality to help provide a better understanding and to increase visibility.
- Acesomniacs, similar to The Dapper Ace and HPoA, is an asexual collaboration channel, where each of the participants release a video discussing issues related to Asexuality on a two-week basis.
- The Asexuality Chronicles, a YouTube series transplanted to blip.tv but currently running on both sites, is an original series created by an asexual woman. It is intended to provide information on asexuality and provide a window into the life of a particular asexual person.
- A Life is a weekly podcast about asexuality and asexuals. The show is open to topic suggestions or listener questions. It welcomes guest speakers and possible regular panelists.
- Unscrewed and Illuminated is a podcast about asexuality, all the issues that surround asexuality and the lives of asexuals.
- Acebook is a free dating and social networking community for asexuals, including forums, chat and user-created groups.
- Affectionate Friends is "a different kind of dating site", made for people (not necessarily asexuals) who want to share time and affection without worrying about sex or commitment.
- Asexual Pals is an informal introduction service that brings together asexual and celibate people for romantic and platonic relationships.
- Asexualitic describes itself as "the first free dating site for asexual people", although technically it was released after the creation of Acebook (originally known as A-Date), which is also free.
- Celibate Passions is a dating and networking site for celibate people looking for platonic relationships. It comes with chat, message boards, and email.
- Cuddle Comfort is a site for finding cuddle buddies.
- FetLife is a networking site for the BDSM and fetish community, and is ace-friendly.
- Asexual Groups is a list of asexual groups worldwide
- Aces of Arizona is an asexual awareness site dedicated to promote education and visibility of the largest asexual community in the state of Arizona. Local meetup events, advice, news, friendships, dating, information.
- Ace Space is an asexual student group at the University of California at Berkeley, and posts information about local asexual meetups, news, and events.
- New England Aces is a meet up group based in Boston.
- SF Bay Area Ace Meetups is a meetup group in the San Francisco Bay area which rotates between Berkeley, San Francisco, and the South Bay.