- The AVEN Media Team is a group of AVEN members from around the world who have expressed interest in speaking to members of the press. To be connected with an AVEN Media Team member in your area or to arrange interviews with leaders in the asexual community, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- The AVEN Project Team is in charge of coordinating with researchers wanting to conduct research on AVEN. If you would like use AVEN to recruit research participants or use data from the AVEN forums, please read our policies about this and email firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have a set of rules for students wanting to collect data for class papers.
Asexual, Questioning, or Just Curious
- E-mail us with any questions
- Browse the community boards
- Talk one-on-one with a pen pal
- Drop into AVEN Chat and say hello (requires community board registration)
- Check for local meetups in your area
Friends, Family, Loved Ones and Allies
- Your input is invaluable to our community. Please bring your questions and join in our discussions in the Sexual Partners, Friends and Allies Forum, and everywhere else on the community boards.
- If your family member or friend has told you that he or she is asexual, you may find the FAQ for Family & Friends to be helpful.