Do asexual women masturbate?

So I don't know if this is out of bounds or something, and I am sure no one will respond(i'm not sure why male masturbation is viewed as some silly zany act while female masturbation is something really serious(either cause it's evil only done by naughty girls or it's some great unleashing of the goddess powers within or some kind of pseudo-new age thing like that.)

So if no one answers that's ok, but I was just curious because the male question got mixed answers?

VivreEstEsperer

Well, I imagine it would be the same for the men! Some do, some don't.

Opel the Old
I don't even know what it looks like down there . . . I have no intention of finding out either.

exactly, i dont really pay attention down there.

wednesday's child

I don't.

I don't even know what it looks like down there . . . I have no intention of finding out either.

Ditto. ^^; I've never wanted to, and even if I did I wouldn't know how...

:lol: Couldn'ta said it better!!

Eta Carinae

Hijacking again. . . .

I must admit that I find it a little appalling how little curiosity some of you have. I mean, I can understand not wanting to masturbate, but letting one part of your body, which is in plain view, remain a total mystery? I don't get it. Not in the slightest.

Don't u ppl have mirros in ya bathrooms? :) Or shower and then get out and u are in front of a mirror? :D

Alex

Seriously, I don't want to know what it looks like :? Oh god, I can just imagine... all hairy and wrinkled and... and slimy... EWWW!!!

:x *gag*

Eta Carinae
Don't u ppl have mirros in ya bathrooms? :) Or shower and then get out and u are in front of a mirror? :D

The female genitalia are not positioned in such a way that, if a woman is merely standing, you can get a good look at them. Or practically any look at them.

Seriously, I don't want to know what it looks like Oh god, I can just imagine... all hairy and wrinkled and... and slimy... EWWW!!!

See, I don't get that. Yeah, it's icky, but so what? I'd rather be momentarily squicked than have a Mystery Spot on my body.

xena_trade_center

It's really just another body part to me. I'm in the medical field so I've become de-sensitized.

I've seen what the average crotch looks like in my high school biology book. When I made that comment, I was referring to my own.

I don't see why I should look there when I already have a good idea of what is there.

*falls off chair, conks head on tile*

PWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

the last time i looked at mine in a mirror, i fainted. need i say more?

Worthless Poster

It's yucky... And now that I've come to terms with BEING asexual I don't try anymore... not that I ever did with much conceived effort anyway. The one exception is if I have really bad cramps. Then it just makes the pain go away. No more than a minute, usually less, and days worth of paralyzing cramps can be avoided!

Oh, god this is hilarious.

I mean, it must be 10 times as funny to a complete sexual...a bunch of people talking about genetailia and no body giving a crap or really "getting into it". hahahaha! It just seems so...i don't know what the word is. ironic i guess. lol. God i love asexuals!

Yes, I am an asexual female and mastrubate. I like the physical sensation, and I have no problem with my own body/sexuality, I just don't want nor get pleasure from sexual intercourse with another person.

• 6 years later...
Professor Godric

Hell, yes. It's the greatest thing ever. I wish it unleashed magical powers. The idea of sex with someone else, though, it's weird.

As someone esle said:

Answer: Some do, some don't.

I do sometimes but it's more like a chore i get around to once a month or longer.

Rarely, and I make a point of trying to know what all parts of me that I could conceivably see (with mirrors if necessary) see and feel like, because I want to be able to recognise and monitor if anything changes. Perhaps I'm overly careful, I don't really care.

There is nothing about my own body I find 'eww', luckily. Except maybe some smells sometimes :P.

Hijacking again. . . .

I must admit that I find it a little appalling how little curiosity some of you have. I mean, I can understand not wanting to masturbate, but letting one part of your body, which is in plain view, remain a total mystery? I don't get it. Not in the slightest.

Plain view? Not exactly, unless to a bug on the floor when you're naked. Most people keep clothes on, anyway. Not a mystery I'm interested in.

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

Don't look. It's ugly.

I have sexual anhedonia, so I can't masturbate. I'm also a nonlibidoist, so I don't want to.