• Potato soup
    • Potato salad
    • Potato chips
    • Mr. Potato Head
    • Boiled potato
    • Roasted potato
    • Sweet potato

This poll is closed to new votes

So wish I could've chosen more than one...I love potatoes lol. I chose soup though. I'm a soup person! : ) Buuut a close/tied second would be fried potatoes...and baked potatoes. ♥

Boiled, roasted, Fries, Chips, Potato Salad...

I'm weird though...Mashed = nasty..I've never liked mashed potatoes, taste has no bearing on it, its the texture, its awful.

Hard choice. I like them all ! So much that I eat potatoes almost every day, and potatoes being cheap are one more good reason !

If I really had to choose, I say roasted potatoes. Spicy, with soy sauce and herbs, or with melted cheese please.

The man on my avatar actually reminds me of a baked potato because he's so warm and comforting!

I love all potatoes in all their possible forms (except potato salad), but I just have to say that sweet potatoes are the shit.

Guys, I like every kind of potato except sweet potato and potato salad. WHAT DO I DO

Where is the ALL THE POTATOES option?! Lol I couldn't decide although I ruled out sweet potato and potato salad. I love the word potato. Does anyone else break down the word so it sounds like po-tay-toe? No? Okay I'm weird. ^_^

verily-forsooth-egads

Many of these aren't exclusive to one another. There are as many ways to cook sweet potatoes as there are to cook "regular" potatoes. And what if I like chips with plastic facial features poked into them? Am I talking about fries or crisps when I say that? UR POLL IS FAIL.

Guys, I like every kind of potato except sweet potato and potato salad. WHAT DO I DO

:o I did not even realize we have like the same comment! Potato game strong. :cake: Here's some cake friend. :)

I feel like we might have to add potatoes as the second food of asexuality, there seems to be a lot of support around here..

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

I voted for potato chips! I especially love kettle cooked ones.

• 2 weeks later...
Primrose Everdeen

Where's the option for "Yes"?

• 2 weeks later...
drjohnhwatson

Oh man I could subside on potatoes alone. I chose boiled potatoes but I don't even know, man. I especially love making a big stew of carrots, celery, mushrooms, and potatoes and cooking it in vegetable broth, yuuum. I eat potatoes with basically two of my meals if not all of my meals. I've had an Irish acquaintance dub me an honourary Irish person based on how much I love potatoes and how often I eat them, hahaha.

I don't really like potato salad, but that's about it!! I don't really like sweet things, but sweet potatoes are still pretty good in small doses! :P.

wildphoenix1984

I can't eat mash! School dinners used to be lumpy as all heck and they once made me sit in through my entire lunch while they hoped I'd eat the extra helping I hadn't even asked for. I didn't eat it, I won their silly power struggle, but I've not been able to eat mash since >_<

I love a nice baked tattie with a little bit of cheese though :)

I don't like eating potatoes much, so I went for Mr Potato Head. (Actually mashed potatoes make me throw up ... :wacko: )

Potato salad is gross =P Anything with "salad" after it that isn't an ACTUAL salad is gross. Potato, Seafood, Egg... I don't know why people would do that to such delicious foods! Everything else on the list is awesome though =) Especially sweet potatoes!

Squirrel Combat

All the potatoes!!

Actually, I don't like potato salad or potato soup.

drjohnhwatson

I just had french fries and broasted potatoes a bit ago. Ate way too much. I feel like you guys know how it is; I really can't help myself with the vegetable. :P.

iamphoenixfire

I have taken many difficult polls in my life and this may well be the hardest I've ever taken.

but mashed potatoes. i mean for god's sake it's american thanksgiving on thursday.

Well this was a hard one. I like fried potatoes, but I also like potato chips, and I love mashed potatoes and I never say no to a sweet potato. But what about Tater Tots? This list seems incomplete with out Tater Tots.

As much as I love french fries, I'm gonna go with mashed potatoes. But there must be cheese inside!

Partial to potato soup but I could go for some of the other options as well.

• 2 months later...

No potato bread or potato wedges? What about crisps or potato waffles? Hash browns? Curly fries? Smiley faces? Potato cakes? Potato dauphinoise? Croquettes? Garlic potatoes?

(Samwise Gamgee has nothing on me. Seriously, though, in my country, I eat surprisingly few potatoes.The list just looks incomplete to me.)

Archived