Baseball meet poll

JJButterworth

1. 1. What game would you think would work best for an AVEN meet up?

• Wendsday June 25 vs New York Yankees at 7pm
    • Thursday June 26 vs Chicago White Sox at 7pm
    • Tuesday July 1 vs Milwaukee Brewers at 1pm
    • Other see other thread

JJButterworth

On Friday Toronto Blue Jays single game tickets went on sale meaning that group tickets are now on sale as well. Since there is some interest in getting a group together for a game as seen here: http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/97409-baseball-meet/. I have picked three games, out of 9 on pride week, that I think work best for getting a group together.

Games

Wednesday June 25 vs New York Yankees

Pros for this date: The Yankees are probably the only baseball team that folks from areas where baseball is not popular can name, the Yankees will be a great ball club this year.

Cons for this date: tickets are more expensive for Yankees, many people may not have arrived for pride since the main festivities are 3 days away.

Thursday June 26 vs Chicago White Sox

Pros for this date: it is the cheapest game of the three in this poll, more people are going to be in town

Cons for this date: The White Sox are not a great team, they lost 99 games in 2013 and have made little improvement over the winter

Tuesday July 1 vs Milwaukee Brewers

Pros for this date: Attending a Blue Jays game on Canada day is item 86 on the list of things that Blue Jay fans should do before they die, it is a day game baseball is better during the day

Cons for this date: Outside of opening day the Canada day game is the hardest to get tickets for, it is after pride.

• 2 months later...
JJButterworth

I am bumping this tread along with the main baseball tread. But I think that the game on the 26th is the one with the most interest.

• 9 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator