Skype group for WorldPride 2014 planning

We have a Skype group for organizing WorldPride 2014. Topics include travel, design, projects, outreach, etc. If you are interested in helping out, whether you are going to WP or not, PM me your Skype name and I'll add you to the group. Thank you for helping out! :vis:

You already known mine but I think I accidentally booted myself out

According to Skype you're still in there. I can try to re-add you if you would like so?

Edited by Robin L
Name redacted on request

According to Skype you're still in there. I can try to re-add you if you would like so?

Nevermind, I see it in the history.

• Like 1

On the right hand side of any Skype group chat, there should be something that says "Save group as a contact" or something along those lines (I'm not sure what it is in English). If you click that, the Skype group will show up in your contacts so it'll be easier to access.

Edited by Robin L
Redacted name on request

On the right hand side of any Skype group chat, there should be something that says "Save group as a contact" or something along those lines (I'm not sure what it is in English). If you click that, the Skype group will show up in your contacts so it'll be easier to access.

I don't see anything like that

I don't see anything like that

The button should appear in the upper right hand corner of the group like this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OdhhCxc4MHeEprF3cKl-yzYrvhZOnzwSO39MSglF0iM/edit.

Edited by Robin L
Redacted name on request

I'm sunmarsh/Nicholas G./nicholasmgrimes(at)gmail(.)com. Not sure if you guys need help/input on anything but I'd be interested. How does it work? Are there set meetings? Is it video/audio or chat?

I'm sunmarsh. Not sure if you guys need help/input on anything but I'd be interested. How does it work? Are there set meetings? Is it video/audio or chat?

It's a Skype group. We mainly communicate with text, but sometimes we have audio chat. Please PM me your Skype name, and I'll add you to the group.

• 2 weeks later...
Omnes et Nihil

I'm sunmarsh. Not sure if you guys need help/input on anything but I'd be interested. How does it work? Are there set meetings? Is it video/audio or chat?

It's a Skype group. We mainly communicate with text, but sometimes we have audio chat. Please PM me your Skype name, and I'll add you to the group.

For me and anyone else who might be technologically impaired... how does this work?

I think you probably already added me (I can see "Robin L" when I log into Skype) but I have no idea where to look for the skype group, let alone find the conversations. I really want to be participating in the discussion I just have no idea how. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

For me and anyone else who might be technologically impaired... how does this work?

I think you probably already added me (I can see "Robin L" when I log into Skype) but I have no idea where to look for the skype group, let alone find the conversations. I really want to be participating in the discussion I just have no idea how. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

In order to see any Skype group, a contact of yours on Skype has to add you to the group. Since you have Robin as a Skype contact, you can message them on Skype or PM them here on AVEN and ask to be added to the WorldPride planning group.

Omnes et Nihil

In order to see any Skype group, a contact of yours on Skype has to add you to the group. Since you have Robin as a Skype contact, you can message them on Skype or PM them here on AVEN and ask to be added to the WorldPride planning group.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We plan a meeting at 3pm EST on Saturday; it will be held here in the Skype group. All are welcome. Please PM me if you need adding.

• 2 months later...
Olga Borisova

My skype: solar-blow . Please add me to the group too.

My skype: solar-blow . Please add me to the group too.

You have been added. Welcome! :)

• 9 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator