National reporter seeks to raise awareness about asexuality, needs your help

vjp1988

Hi there,

I'm a reporter on a national television show called Kevin Newman Live on CTV News Channel in Canada.

I'm looking to profile a person who identifies as asexual for a story I'm doing.

I’m looking to profile and talk to someone on camera to hopefully make viewers more aware of the unique challenges and perspectives that people who are asexual have.

The person must live in Canada.

If you or someone you can think of would feel comfortable talking to me can you please contact me at victoria.ptashnick@bellmedia.ca?

Thank you so much!

Thank goodness.

I contacted CTV about asexuality a while ago during asexuality awareness week.

I was afraid it wasn't going to be covered.

So glad CTV is looking into it now.

I'm in.

Unfortunately I am a U.S. resident plus I really have not really "come out" to anyone yet. Funny thing is, my youngest sister and her family live just outside Toronto and I even have my own "416" cell phone number to use when I am there.

MoustacheFox

Hi,

I'm a Canadian Asexual, and would've been happy to help you. Unfortunately I've left for Edinburgh on exchange. I'm very glad to hear that asexuality will be covered on our news. Thank you for taking the time to run a story, I'll be sure to look it up.

Well, the email has been sent. I hope I'm not too late in responding, but I would be happy to help out however I can! Good luck with your story, and thank you so much for making the world a little bit of a better place :cake:

Archived