Joke Time!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 canguy

canguy

Amoeba Colony

• AVEN Members
  • 108 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Heteroromantic Asexual/ It's to damn confusing.

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

I love jokes and I'd love to hear some of your funnies, whether their from the internet, a friend or from your very own creative mind this is the place to laugh!

Here's one: (p.s its a religious joke but in no way meant to be offensive to anyone)

So during a hurricane a guy climbs to the roof of his house because all the streets are flooded. He sees no way to escape so he prays, he says "Dear God I need your help to escape this hurricane, I shall wait on this roof until you give me a sign. Amen"

20 minutes later a national guard boat comes by and offers him help the man replies by saying "No thank you, God will save me"

An hour later the boat comes by again and one of the national guard officers says "Sir! This is your last chance! We cannot come back again you need to get it!" The man does not saying, "I asked God to save me and he will"

As the water was getting higher and winds stronger a helicopter came by and the pilot came over the intercom saying "Sir, we are going to lower a ladder, grab hold and we will get you out of here!!" the man yelled back saying "There is no need to lower a ladder, God will save me"

A few hours later the water levels rose to dangerously high levels and the man died, when he got to the pearly gates St. Peter and God were waiting there the man said to God "I prayed for your help! I waited for you to save me but you didn't! Do you not love me!?" God looked at him and said "Of course I love, but your an idiot. I sent you a boat twice AND a helicopter. What more did you want!?"

• Vivi and Darthson Yellow like this

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them."

-His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

#2 seneca

seneca

Asexy Samurai

• AVEN Members
  • 953 posts
  • A/Sexuality:asexual

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

For the Geeks
An Imperial storm trooper and a red shirt have a gun fight.
The storm trooper misses every shot.
The red shirt dies anyway.
  • Vivi, Cats., 1/100 of me and 4 others like this

#3 Glyn

Glyn

AVENt Horizon

• AVEN Members
  • 5,433 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:47 PM

A nun rushes into the Mother Superior's office and says:  "Mother Superior!  Mother Superior!  I think we've found a case of syphilis!"

"Thank goodness for that!" replies Mother Superior.  "I was getting tired of the Chardonnay!" :P

• Vivi likes this

AVEN - home of the 509th Super Stunt Pigeons Corps!

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

"I am not going to be a star.  I am going to be a legend!" - Freddie Mercury

#4 Waist of Thyme

Waist of Thyme

Victory tastes like mouthwash

• AVEN Members
  • 2,128 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Aromantic asexual

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

What do pigs use when they get a cut?

Oinkment!

• Vivi likes this

I think when I grow up I'll become a book about the history of people cracking their knuckles. That way, cows won't feel like they have to smear cinnamon on the foreheads of elderly snowballs just to avoid being taxed for singing about jelly beans. This will also introduce people on Mercury to light bulbs, which would satisfy their desire to eat lemonade pizza and hug dolphins at the same time. :D

#5 theotherfey

theotherfey

Amoeba Colony

• AVEN Members
  • 115 posts
  • A/Sexuality:asexual, biromantic.

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:40 AM

What does the universe use to make itself look better?

Cosmetics ;) (you know, cosmos)

• Vivi likes this

#6 cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

A-Mazing

• AVEN Members
  • 76 posts
  • A/Sexuality:aromantic ace

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:48 PM

What's better than roses on your piano?
-
-
-
Tulips on your organ.
  • banhammer likes this

"People are strange, when you're a stranger.  Faces look ugly, when you're alone."

-The Doors

#7 seneca

seneca

Asexy Samurai

• AVEN Members
  • 953 posts
  • A/Sexuality:asexual

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

And then there was the composer they could never find, because he was Haydn.
  • Vivi likes this

#8 Glyn

Glyn

AVENt Horizon

• AVEN Members
  • 5,433 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

In latest news from Britain, the BBC have announced that Bob The Builder has sadly been sacked.

A BBC spokesman has said that after the recent Jimmy Saville scandal, they no longer trust anyone claiming they can fix it!

AVEN - home of the 509th Super Stunt Pigeons Corps!

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

"I am not going to be a star.  I am going to be a legend!" - Freddie Mercury

#9 Hazel lights

Hazel lights

Perpetually in an inbetween state

• AVEN Members
  • 816 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Aromantic Asexual

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:35 AM

I saw this one on the internet, sorry not sorry. A guy is taking his girlfriend to prom. He waits in the ticket line for a really long time, but eventually gets them. He goes to rent a limo. The rental line is really long, but he waits and obtains the rental. He goes to buy her flowers. The line at the florist is really long, but eventually he gets the flowers. At prom his date asks him to get some punch. He goes to the refreshment table and there's no punchline.
  • Waist of Thyme, Vivi and Darthson Yellow like this

“I didn't stand for anything. If I wanted to matter - even just to myself - I would have to be less free, by deciding to choose in some kind of definite way.” 

― David Foster WallaceThe Pale King

#10 HABIT

HABIT

SQL Zombie Slayer

• AVEN Members
  • 101 posts
  • Pronouns:Male pronouns (Him,his,he)
  • A/Sexuality:Gyne/Poly-Romantic Asexual Possible Autosexual

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:17 AM

A termite walks into the bar and says "Hey, is the bar tender here?"

• Darthson Yellow likes this
U MAD BRO?I guess I'm sick,dead,or lying<p> 

#11 Vivi

Vivi

talk to me weirdly XD

• AVEN Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:32 AM

how do candy bars laugh
they snicker

• Waist of Thyme and Gazelle like this

"What other think of you i none of your damn business - the only person opinion of you that should matter is YOURS"

#12 Robin L

Robin L

Pink Frog

• Project Team
  • 2,378 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Grey-, lith-romantic asexual

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:50 AM

A person is walking on a prairie, carrying a telephone booth and a big stick. When asked why he carried the telephone booth, they replied "so I can take cover when a lion attacks". As for the stick, "so I can drop the stick and run faster when a lion attacks".

Project Team Answering Team and Wiki Coordinator. Follow the official Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, and Google+. An admin of the AVENwiki.
中文無性戀 網站討論區、和 維基 (Chinese asexual community website, forum, and wiki)
My interview with The Asexual Agenda: "A conversation with Robin on Taiwan"

You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them.― John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

The AVEN 2014 survey is now up! Take the survey here.

#13 TeaMistress

TeaMistress

Mitosis to the Max

• AVEN Members
  • 356 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Asexual

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

One day Thor is riding through Asgard on his horse and he yells "I am mighty Thor!" And the horse says "that's because you forgot the thaddle thilly."
Sorry, not sorry.
  • Gazelle and cryptic_cynic like this

I self medicate with tea. 

#14 Darthson Yellow

Darthson Yellow

printf("Super Geek \n");

• AVEN Members
  • 260 posts
  • Location:Given by position vector, P(x,y,z) = xi + yj + zk with respect to the origin and coordinate axes
  • A/Sexuality:Aromantic/kittyromantic, asexual, pansensual, panaesthetic, panplatonic

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:11 AM

GEEK WARNING! Sometimes I tell people that I'm interested in fields. They ask: "What kind? Corn fields? Wheat fields?" I tell them: electromagnetic fields.  :lol:

(please insert signature here, if signature is not added within the next 5 days, you will be subjected to galactic expulsion and minor fines)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users