Welcome our new Project Team Members

Kelly

Aqua-ace and starrynight have joined the team as Project Team members. :cake:

pegasusoftraken

Congrats starry night, and aqua-ace!

iamphoenixfire

Congrats to both of you! :)

Lord Happy Toast

Congratulations starrynight! I hope that under your leadership, the DRC position will continue to help promote research on asexuality, help ensure the safety of AVENites, and promote relationships between researchers and the asexual community. I think that the system we've developed works reasonably well, but there's definitely room for improvement, and I hope that you'll continue to work to improve the process.

Congratulations Aqua-ace! A number of years ago, the AVEN PT ran a survey, and for a while a number of people have been wanting to get this started up again. While there are lots of people doing research on asexuality (myself included), academic pressures can sometimes prevent research from giving us data on the sorts of things that many in the community (and often researchers as well) are interested in. It is my hope that we can get an annual survey going, it can help asexual visibility and education in a number of ways.

Welcome to the team! :D

It's nice to not be the newest around. :P

Looking forward to what we can do together as a team.

Janus the Fox
Congrats, I do hope that PT work is kept up to its exceptional levels of professionalism, use that time well. :)

It'll be an honor and a pleasure to work with both of you :)

Kitty Spoon Train

Congrats! :cake: :)

Congratulations! :D

Archived