What would YOU put in this picture. (Visibility Project)

mayve

It could be meme-like... or informational.

What would you put.

(yay for interactive projects)

Also, I'll share the ones I like on my blog.

12AMuFy.jpg

A bowling ball

sorry I had to

Really? I expecting something turtle related.

or maybe a nice pair of socks

A creepy eye/pair of eyes that looks like its/they're staring right into your soul.

Janus the Fox
Lol, a picture of cake, with a caption I hate cake, still asexual something like that :)

A photo of two people's hands holding onto each other? With a definition of/information about asexuality underneath that?

A cake in a martini glass and insert some witty comment that gets the point across?

And instead of there being like a toothpick, we could put a candle.

Just don't forget the sprinkles!

2r550fr.jpg

The PANDA - People's Asexual Network & Development Association

For me the Panda represents the perfect symbol for "asexuality" so here is the "asexual panda". The panda is an animal scarcely inclined to have sex, the female is like fertile only once per year and the male is very scarcely inclined to have sex with her even in this period.

344biu8.jpg

KITTENS - Everybody in AVEN loves cats and kittens. It seems everytime I am in the chatroom there's at least one discussion based upon kittens.

Lorkhan

2r550fr.jpg

For me the Panda represents the perfect symbol for "asexuality" so here is the "asexual panda". The panda is an animal scarcely inclined to have sex, the female is like fertile only once per year and the male is very scarcely inclined to have sex with her even in this period.

344biu8.jpg

KITTENS - Everybody in AVEN loves cats and kittens. It seems everytime I am in the chatroom there's at least one discussion based upon kittens.

Lorkhan

The kittens one is cute, but as for the panda, I've been corrupted by South Park and only think of 'Sexual Harassment Panda'.

2r550fr.jpg

344biu8.jpg

Lorkhan

The kittens one is cute, but as for the panda, I've been corrupted by South Park and only think of 'Sexual Harassment Panda'.

A better concept could be four kittens based on the four colours of the "Asexual Flag". That could be a nice concept to develop. If pandas still exist its due for once to humankind. I've once seen on a documentary like assistants of a zoo pushing the male's butt to have sex with female panda when she was fertile as the male seemed very scarcely interested on reproducing with the female. That was like the funniest scene I've ever seen and humans like forcing that panda in doing what it seemed he did not want to do.

Lorkhan

Archived