1. 1. Hair color

• Blonde
    • Black
    • Brown
    • Red
    • Gray
    • Other (did I forget any?)

This poll is closed to new votes

My natural hair color is dark, dark brown, but currently green.

Dark brown. and this past year is the first time it hasn't been dyed (as in, it finally completely grew out) for the first time since I was... 14. almost half my life. Figured I should see it before it starts to turn grey.

Was white / blond now is darker blond but I just found grey hair ( I'm only 27) so maybe it is going back to lighter color.

Captain Darkhorse

A very nice shade of golden brown. In the summer it's more gold; in the winter it's more brown.

Add me to the "I used to be blonde when I was a kid but then got darker" camp. I used to have dirty blonde hair as a kid.

Brown. Just brown. I was born bald and it came in blonde, but I've had brown hair since I was a toddler.

peanut-butter-cloud

Natural blonde. I was actually born with red hair, and it fell out and grew in platinum blonde (white, basically). It stayed platinum until puberty, and has darkened gradually since. It's still definitely blonde, but I don't know how long it will last. :( Maybe it'll be brown by the time I'm 25, who knows...

NoLongerActive1234

Hm..I'm not quite sure how to vote as my hair is sort of darkblonde/brown. Some days it looks more brown and others it is more golden. So basically my hair can't make up its mind about what color it has lol.

Edit. I have finally decided on blonde since that is what it appears to look like atm (okay I actually tossed a coin.) :D

I voted other. It's not that my natural hair color is other, it's just more than one. I have some red, some brown, some blonde, some black, and some white hairs. No gray so far.

• 4 weeks later...

My hair has always been dark brown, but I have dyed it on and off over the years, usually having it frosted blonde. Now I'm getting a decent amount of grey, especially around my ears and temples, and I've been putting various rinses on it to highlight the greys. Right now I have my greys dyed a deep golden blonde, so I have dark brown hair highlighted with golden blonde wherever I have greys (basically a natural frosting effect), which show up mostly in bright sun light. When that wears off, I will probably put on a deep magenta or possibly a light blue on my greys.

define what you mean by "natural"... when I was small I had red hair, then it all fell out when I was about 2 years old..... it came back blonde.... the current "natural" color I abhor, as it is known as 'salt and pepper' and it looks positively dreadful and I hate it, and the shade that covers it best is called "dark golden blonde", which works best and longest as it sort of blends in the salt and pepper roots and gives me a three to four week window between colorings.

Black hair. I think it was slightly more brown when I was younger and had a red tinge to it in the sunlight. :)

I'm another who used to have light blonde hair and then it gradually has darkened. I like to highlight it blonder every so often because the dark blondish colour, particularly at the top of my head just doesn't look nice enough for me.

i say brown. others disagree and say my hair is red.

one person stood up before a class at college and took a poll of the others on my hair college which was ridiculous.

my english teacher in school when going through a list of real red haired students included me

Yeah, I'm also in the camp of "blonde as a kid, then it got darker." I used to be bright, bright *golden* blonde with some strawberry\copper tones. It's still light enough that I guess you could still call it blonde. It's probably more blonde than brown, even in winter.

That said, it's hue changes a bit with the season. It gets lighter in the summer and darker in the winter. Oh, and if I wear dark green, it sometimes looks really coppery.

Hazel lights

dark dark brown

Naturally I'm a brunette but I love dying my hair and/or wearing wigs :3

Blonde. (More specifically strawberry-blonde/gold.)

• 4 weeks later...

I voted "other" because my hair was almost black when I was born, but after a few weeks it all fell out and grew in white-blond. It's been getting darker ever since, and right now it's about halfway between blond and brown. So I have no idea which color to consider my "natural" hair color, although I've never dyed my hair.

Mahogany

Mal Makalaster

Mine is brown, I would like to dye it a bit blond on some of bangs if I grow them out again or just on my cowlick.

Archived