• Black
    • Brown
    • Red
    • Gray
    • Other (did I forget any?)

This poll is closed to new votes

Waist of Thyme

What's your natural hair color?

Mine was blonde when it first grew in, but it gradually turned darker over thyme time.

A light, drab brown. Which is why you'll almost never see it that way - I keep it dyed almost constantly.

Mine was a really light golden blonde when I was little, but now it's a really dark, ugly dirty blonde. I wouldn't call it brown, though. I bleach the front to be the old pretty golden color. =)

Very dark brown with a few light brown and occasional blonde streaks. Its mostly dark brown though and the other colours usually show more in summer.

((My sisters hair is the same but the variation in her hair colours are much more noticeable than mine, especially in summer. One time she got told off by a teacher for putting streaks in her hair and the teacher didn't believe her when she tried to tell her that it was her natural hair colour. XD))

I used to be a strawberry blonde/ginger, until I started dyeing my hair. Now it's growing in dark brown, so I don't know what to think.

rotanimonedaifg

Mine's black. Not a super dark black, and in the hot months it starts turning medium-light brown on the underside.

Medium brown now. It used to be white blond when I was a kid. Some of my hair still grows that colour and I pull it out.

MarieAntoinette

Mine is like a reddish brown. But more brown than red, so I voted brown. My hair has been a rainbow of colors through the years. I was born with black hair, then it lightened up to platinum blonde, then to strawberry blonde, turned to auburn, then became more brown. I'm thinking of dyeing my hair blonde though, it would be a nice change :)

What's your natural hair color?

Mine was blonde when it first grew in, but it gradually turned darker over thyme time.

me, too! i've been getting pretty mousy, but i'm still clinging to the illusion that my hair's blonde, even though i probably won't be unable to do that pretty soon. :/ or i could just be like my dad...he insists he's blond, even though he's absolutely brown. (i get most of my genes from him, including hair color, although my mom dyes her hair blonde, so most people think i get my hair color from her!)

gypsy_princess

i haven't seen my natural color in ages, but *carefully looks at the roots* it should be ash blonde (a fancy name for "grey"). i couldn't decide between blonde and grey on the poll, but its name says it's blonde.

right now my hair is light brown/dark blonde.

it has previously been ginger, blonde, platinum blonde, mahogany, bright red, dark red, light brown, brown, dark brown, black, tropic green, not in this order.

i'm planning to lighten it a bit. i tried to go back to my natural color last week but my hair was still too orange to dye on.

Somewhere between blond and brown. Usually no one pays attention to the color, they just talk about the length.

Some people call it blonde and some people call it brown... so I guess its just in between. I usually check "Sandy"

I'm a lighter brown. It used to be straight-up blonde when I was younger, but it just kept getting darker. xD

Mine's a light brown. When I was younger it used to change with the seasons (so dark it was almost black in winter and blonde in summer) which makes looking at pictures from back then fun. Now it seems to have settled into brown - although you can sometimes see natural blonde-ish and reddish streaks in it when the light hits it right.

This makes it sound nice, but mostly it's just a boring brown.

littleheartsofjoy

Black. Even though it might look slightly different in sunlight, it's black hair. I just wish I had jet black hair.

Medium brown, but in the sunlight it shines red. When I was a kid though it was platinum blonde.

My hair is so dark it almost looks black.

The Scrabbler

I'm a blondie, but I feel like I should have been ginger.

Nothings_Changed

my head hair is ashy blonde. was born with dark red hair. it turned bright blonde as a kid. getting ashier as i get older.

my beard hair, from the stubble, is red.

body hair ranges from clear blond to red to dark brown.

*shrugs*

I started out flaxen, like my mom, but over time it gradually got darker and darker until it was light chestnut blondish/brownish like my dad's.

Purrtrick Sturr

Brown, but I had really blonde hair when I was 1 year old :lol:

Archived