What's Your Zodiac Sign?

Pulsewave

Your Zodiac Sign?   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Please choose your astrological sign (dates in parentheses)

• Aries (March 21 - April 19)
    • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
    • Gemini (May 21 - June 20)
    • Cancer (June 21 - July 22)
    • Leo (July 23 - August 22)
    • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)
    • Libra (September 23 - October 22)
    • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)
    • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)
    • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)
    • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)
    • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

This poll is closed to new votes

• 4 weeks later...
ChihuahuaDaddy

It depends on which system of astrology is used. In Vedic Astrology, which I use, my sun is in Cancer, my moon is in Virgo and my rising sign is Scorpio. In my experience, I find that Vedic Astrology is much more accurate than Western Astrology.

Little Bird

I'm a Capricorn - just (Jan 19th). I don't like my sign :(

FOXracingfan

Scorpio! I don't really believe in astrology. But I do like the symbol for Scorpio (a scorpion, creative right??) so I do own a few things with the Scorpio symbol on them.

Leo! Extroverted, ambitious, courageous... not. At all. :ph34r:

ChihuahuaDaddy

In Vedic Astrology, your sun is probably in Cancer, like mine.

In Vedic Astrology, your sun is probably in Cancer, like mine.

I have no clue... :P

My birthday's April 19 so I'm a cusp. I'm much more a Taurus in nature, even though I was technically born an Aries (if I'd just been born a few hours later...).

SilentComplexity

...Taurus; it seems only 1/2 correct, in my case. I cannot take any stock in these horoscopes.

Charr Lee Gray

Taurus

• 4 months later...

Aquarius, but I don't follow astrology

Scorpio here.

I'm somewhat sceptic of astrology but I still find the personality etc. descriptions to be so accurate that it's creepy. Been reading both my own and my friends' from several sources and have to say they really do match.

Some other funny things I've noticed: scorpio as water element should thrive best in relationships with other water signs or earth signs. Well, my two first exes were air and fire, and both relationships were catastrophes. My current partner is earth and this has been so far the most stable, drama free romantic relationship I've been in.

Also noticed that most of my inner circle consists of water and earth signs, with couple of exceptions. It hasn't been intended, it has just happened, before I even knew about these things.

Virgo. I get the person one. I have no feelings regarding this.

Gemini here, but I don't believe in astrology and can't even remember what traits Gemini are supposed to have

Leo. I like to chuckle whenever astrology tells me I'm very sexually active/ potent. Heh. Sureeeee.

RoswellValentine

Cancer, though I sometimes look at the traits and think "Some of these don't match up with me".

My sign is Leo with Pisces rising. My personality is ENFJ. (Aug 11)

They tell me I am Capricorn. They also tell me I am supposed to be a lot of things that go with that sign. I like to hear my mother read astrology periodicals because she always claim the signs apply to the person and I always show her why all the signs fit with most people, regardless. She doesn't like that very much.

I don't buy into the whole zodiac/astrology thing, but my sign is Aquarius. Not exactly fitting since I dislike water and I can't swim.

Spectre/Ex/Machina

Im a Taurus, I look at these like the Harry Potter houses, Its all in good fun really.

• 2 weeks later...

Cancer. I'm the emotional sensitive one that always has the depressing horoscopes. 😂

• 1 month later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Archived