What's Your Zodiac Sign?

Pulsewave

Your Zodiac Sign?   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Please choose your astrological sign (dates in parentheses)

• Aries (March 21 - April 19)
    • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
    • Gemini (May 21 - June 20)
    • Cancer (June 21 - July 22)
    • Leo (July 23 - August 22)
    • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)
    • Libra (September 23 - October 22)
    • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)
    • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)
    • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)
    • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)
    • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

This poll is closed to new votes

Scorpio, supposedly the most sexual zodiac sign. I guess whoever thought of that never met me.

Hmm, so if you're Scorpio your chances of being asexual are slim. Interesting.

Well I am, lol.

Why do the dates places me in Cancer? I'm certain that I'm a Gemini on the cusp of Cancer, not the other way around. :P

Depends on your time of birth. If you were born 7:38 pm German time or later, you'd be a Cancer; if you were born prior to 7:38 pm German time then you'd be a Gemini.

Hello! ^_^

*waves awkwardly*

I am Virgo (the Virgin) . . .*dons balaclava so you cannot see me blush* :ph34r: <<< that's what I look like now ^_^

Virgos are awesome.. just saying :P tehehe

*retreats back into shadows to lurk some more* :ph34r:

Hmm, so if you're Scorpio your chances of being asexual are slim. Interesting.

Well I am, lol.

I didn't say it was impossible. I was just making a joke off of the poll results. I find astrological signs to be a bunch of hokum. I'm supposed to have a twin personality as a Gemini and.... wait.... never mind I DO have a twin personality but that doesn't mean that this isn't a bunch of crap!

Why do the dates places me in Cancer? I'm certain that I'm a Gemini on the cusp of Cancer, not the other way around. :P

Depends on your time of birth. If you were born 7:38 pm German time or later, you'd be a Cancer; if you were born prior to 7:38 pm German time then you'd be a Gemini.

That makes me a Gemini with a whopping 16 minutes to spare! :lol:

Janus the Fox

Libra (14th October)

Though it probably means nothing for sexuality or anything in that matter, nonetheless these types of posts do produce interesting results. Like the correlation with personality traits, your profession, height, weight etc.

This is what astrologers say to hide their ignorance. :P

"In fact, every astrologer knows they are different from the astrological zodiac signs. " Good joke.

Anyway, I didn't come here to argue. I just wanted to tease you a little bit. :twisted:

I didn't mean to sound argumentative, I was only trying to state something via link; after nearly 4 ½ years of being an astrology forum member, I get kinda annoyed when the supposed 13th sign is brought up, either implicitly or explictly.

Two "what's your sign" polls have been merged.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Thank you, sorry for making a post that already existed... :(

Us Scorpios are dead last in this poll. Very interesting !

Two "what's your sign" polls have been merged.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Thank you, sorry for making a post that already existed... :(

No worries! :)

Gemini here! Though just barely! My birthday is May 21st, so if I were born just a little earlier I'd have been Taurus. Just looked up the personality, and it kind of sort of fits me? I do prize my mind and intellect very highly (That makes me sounds so conceited. I swear I'm not! I just consider myself an intellectual and take pride in knowledge), but some other things, such as their superb people skills don't fit me at all.

marmalade-cats

I'm a Taurus! I don't put any stock in my zodiac other than being a minor talking point though ("Oh hey, you're a taurus too! We were born around the same time!")

I am Libra..the not so intimidating scale. Hear me..well watch me balance out objects based on weights and be amazed at the accuracy to which I can calculate said weights!

Virgo, which incidentally is nicknamed the virgin. Fitting, that

Archived