What's Your Zodiac Sign?

Pulsewave

Your Zodiac Sign?   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Please choose your astrological sign (dates in parentheses)

• Aries (March 21 - April 19)
    • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
    • Gemini (May 21 - June 20)
    • Cancer (June 21 - July 22)
    • Leo (July 23 - August 22)
    • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)
    • Libra (September 23 - October 22)
    • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)
    • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)
    • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)
    • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)
    • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

This poll is closed to new votes

Sagittarius but I don't believe in astrology nor am I anything like what a Sagittarius is supposed to be.

the bumbling rotifer

:o No asexuals were born in late spring / early summer!

Asexuality must be curable at birth by pollen.

Waist of Thyme

Leo (but like Graceful, I don't believe in astrology).

littleheartsofjoy

Libra. I don't believe in it either, but I share some traits with the sign.

Sneaky Snek 🐍

I'm an Aquarius. I'm also going to go against the flow of things here and say I do believe in astrology.

I'm a rebel like that. :P

Virgo the Virgin. Very fitting :D

I'm a Libra. I'll admit I share a lot of the traits this sign says I should have but I don't believe in astrology all that much. The trait I don't follow though is the whole 'venus, romantic, blah blah blah' stuff which seems to contantly haunt me.

Sneaky Snek 🐍

I should probably rephrase that. I believe that most of the personality traits are in line, at least for me they are, but I don't put a lot of stock in horoscopes. They are fun to read on occasion though. Especially, when they have something to do with romance. :lol:

What's my zodiac sign?

Then might I ask, how technical do you want me to get? ;)

My sun sign is Leo (though I was born on the cusp and so share traits with Cancer as well), my rising sign/ascendant is Sagittarius and my Moon sign is Libra.

Clearly, I'm an astrology nerd...XD

Libra Sun, Gemini Moon and Capricorn rising. I also have Mercury in Libra with Venus and Mars in Virgo.

Sun sign is Capricorn, moon sign is Gemini. I don't believe the slightest in astrology but it's fun to read and about and is a surprisingly helpful tool for creating characters.

astrology isn't just about the sun sign (month & day, the "what's your sign" part). although i wouldn't say i "believe" (such a strong & challenging word to define!), i have studied astrology and can tell you it's pretty complex, just as we are as individuals!

if you looked up at the sky at the moment you were born there'd be a circle of the universe in view. within that circle are 12 pie slices called "houses" (areas of life), within those houses/slices are the 12 constellations (your "sun sign"), and within those houses/slices are also the planets of our solar system. depending on all those placements, and the angles made between the planets ("aspects") you get a lot of detailed and layered interpretations of a person's make-up.

it's interesting to go beyond the initial "that's so like me!" "that's so not!"

btw, i'm a scorpio sun (leo rising, capricorn moon ^_^ )

astrology isn't just about the sun sign (month & day, the "what's your sign" part). although i wouldn't say i "believe" (such a strong & challenging word to define!), i have studied astrology and can tell you it's pretty complex, just as we are as individuals!

if you looked up at the sky at the moment you were born there'd be a circle of the universe in view. within that circle are 12 pie slices called "houses" (areas of life), within those houses/slices are the 12 constellations (your "sun sign"), and within those houses/slices are also the planets of our solar system. depending on all those placements, and the angles made between the planets ("aspects") you get a lot of detailed and layered interpretations of a person's make-up.

it's interesting to go beyond the initial "that's so like me!" "that's so not!"

btw, i'm a scorpio sun (leo rising, capricorn moon ^_^ )

Yes it is rather complex and goes far deeper than just the Sun sign but I believe that the Sun sign on it's own can be greatly indicative of a persons "foundational" characteristics.

Yes it is rather complex and goes far deeper than just the Sun sign but I believe that the Sun sign on it's own can be greatly indicative of a persons "foundational" characteristics.

agreed!

Scorpio. Which apparently makes me "sensual" and "a passionate lover." Sure. Right.

When and where were you born? PM me if you don't feel comfortable publicly sharing that info.

It's said that air signs in Venus and Mars are more often asexual than earth, fire or water in these positions.

Gemini with Gemini in Venus and Mars..

the bumbling rotifer

I didn't know what being aquarius said about me, so I looked it up

"The Aquarius sign is a rebel with or without a cause. Aquarius traits are a study in contradictions. The Aquarius personality loves humanity but finds that people can be hard to take.

Aquarius characteristics run ever so hot and cold yet can be ever so detached and, sometimes, even appear aloof. The operative word here is 'appear'."

So apparently I like people, I dislike people, I am aloof, and I'm not aloof.

Wow, that's uncanny, somehow I fit into that description!

I don't have a zodiac sign. It's illogical.

That's more or less how I feel. And the Chinese version is even more so.

Silly none believers!!!

:p

Going by the current poll results I'm starting to see a specific pattern appearing..... oh wait, no im not.

Capricorn with Sagittarius influences, according to my best friend a double pair of horns matches my high level of stubbornness! :lol:

Pisces.

I'm a proud Aquarian. :D

Speaking of the zodiac, I recall something my ex said. The closer your birthday is to the start of Aquarius (Jan. 20), the stronger your chances of having a special 'gift' that you are born with. It is, to this day, an enigma. I'm two days into Aquarius (22) and I can't help but ponder what the 'gift' is. Based on what I remember, I think it was autism/Asperger's. I can't completely remember the conversation. It eludes me, as I said. Not like it matters though...unless there is enough evidence out there. :/

Archived