20/20 Needs Volunteers

AVENguy

Hey!

20/20 sent me another e-mail, and it turns out that they want more people to choose from. Anyone interested in being part of the story who's located in the US please drop me an e-mail and I'll get your into to the producer. She may request a picture, so if possible have one on hand.

You can reach me at webmaster@asexuality.org

Silly Green Monkey

Please disregard my email, I found an email from the producer when I sent one to you.

USA BIAS!!! (-:þ

(Just kidding; I know why it's not practical. I'd just like to be in it, still.....)

(Just kidding; I know why it's not practical. I'd just like to be in it, still.....)

Yeah, I was all looking forward to maybe going on TV. But eh, there'll be other, more northern projects eventually. And good luck to everyone who's elegible!

DrTJEckleburg

What exactly is she looking for? Does she need people to be on the show or just to interview over the phone or something? I'd love to help, but I don't know if I have anything useful to add...

Wah! US only... Just like all of those WWE contests!

Still, if you're really close to the US border, are you still eligible? :mrgreen:

Cate Perfect
What exactly is she looking for? Does she need people to be on the show or just to interview over the phone or something? I'd love to help, but I don't know if I have anything useful to add...

It's a tv news show so they'd ultimately want to come to your town and interview you on camera.

Cate

DrTJEckleburg
It's a tv news show so they'd ultimately want to come to your town and interview you on camera.

Thanks Cate. I guess you can count me out, but I look forward to seeing how it all turns out. Good luck everyone. :)

VivreEstEsperer

DrTJEckleburg ... all of the above. She's looking for people to get their perspectives, to interview even if you don't want to be on air, and people to go on camera as well.

i'd like it if they lumped us all into a room. be the closest we'd get to our usa convention...

but could they handle a room full of avenites?

I'd do an interview if I didn't have to be on air.... I'm uncomfortable being so open on national television for a number of reasons. But I do feel this is important and I would contribute if I could keep my identity out of it.

hawke

U nut jus' kiddin', U misspelled it!

Let Dumbah ellucidate U U-ng wan:

it's biUS.

Whaddya know?

Archived