• lizard
    • salamander
    • fish
    • toad and/or frog
    • crab
    • rock
    • other (specify please)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 dogs, 3 cats. Max. Less if I lived on my own... I only want what I can care for...

• 3 months later...

Rabbits, definitely, but take care they are not asexual!!! I had lots of them at one time-see previous sentence.

Dogs, Rabbits, Gerbils, Birds and Snakes(yes i have all of the above :p)

I have currently:

4 dogs with a 5th on the way

2 Snakes

3 Birds

1 Bunny

200+ Gerbils

I picked all of them...

I love animals and I want all of them as my pets, but if I had to pick one I'd go with cats. I have a bird and I love him too, but I don't know if I want another one after this, at least not one I can legally own. I think the one I'd want the least out of that list is a horse. I want a pet I can have indoors.

I like to think that I like all animals, and to a certain extent I do, but whenever I'm faced with considering specific examples, the only pet I ever care to have around (even with the rock included) is a cat. We share the need to be left the fuck alone unless otherwise stated, and we've each enough, but not too much, to offer the other when the mood strikes. It's like you can pass by, share a moment, then go your separate ways and no one gets too fussy. Maybe the best way to say it is that I need the cat as much as the cat needs me.

Balance.

*Black cats are somehow always well suited to me (and vice versa I think).

Black cats are gorgeous..... I've always found them to be the most graceful and interesting cats.

That said I want a savannah cat......

Amstaffs or staffs ! :3

The most loyal, cuddle-loving and kindest dog I've ever met.
And look at those smiles~

AqvxRdY.jpg

1312380737-1158.jpg

5207895520_e780be5f04_z.jpg

RoswellValentine

I remember talking with one of my friends about maybe getting a pug if and when we get our own place. If I had the space and it was allowed, I would definitely want a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, a Munchkin cat, a Japanese Bobtail, a Pug, and maybe a turtle. There was one time I wanted an octopus as a pet, but easier said than done.

Amoeba-Proteus

A large saltwater aquarium, a skink, and a opossum.

Along with all my current animals. ^_^
(Freshwater aquarium, turtle, rabbit, three cats, dog, tarantula, and two geckos)

Amoeba-Proteus

Black cats are gorgeous..... I've always found them to be the most graceful and interesting cats.

I have a savannah. :)

They're a lot of fun. Super high energy, but lots of fun!

I would love to have either a peregrine falcon or a raven. :)

I have a savannah. :)

They're a lot of fun. Super high energy, but lots of fun!

You are an awesome person!! F1??!
TheStarrySkai

I chose dogs, cats and other. Other being ferrets. I have a dog and I will be getting a ferret soon. Sugar Gliders seem cute though

I really want a pug when I move out (or when my brother does). But I'd also like a cat, a really, really fluffy one, like a Maine Coon. And I'd like a Cockatoo, or a chicken. Or both. I miss having birds. :c A pug is definite though.

Amstaffs or staffs ! :3

The most loyal, cuddle-loving and kindest dog I've ever met.

And look at those smiles~

AqvxRdY.jpg

1312380737-1158.jpg

5207895520_e780be5f04_z.jpg

I want a staffybull but only if its exactly like Kiwi who was a staff that i knew a few years ago, she was hilarious and made my day every time i saw her. I just remember this one day when she looked up at a dog 5x her size, tucked her tail and looked intimidated..then did a 180, as a big staffy grin spread over her face, she leapt in the air, nipped the giant dog on his nose and ran like hell!

As it is though, i much prefer my herding types- Border Collies(must be bred to work stock though, no imposters), Aussies, Heelers..my my one non herder favorite-Duck Tollers!

I thought about huge aquarium with leeches. They are so cute. If I'll ever have any pet, it would certainly be them.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

I love animals, so I kind of just voted for everything other than rock. :lol:

Just saw a show on sea otters....damn they are so adorable. I don't want one as a pet per se but would love to live near some that could let me pet them and feed them.

Same with squirrels....I like feeding them and hanging out with them.

This is tremendously cliche of me - but what? NO LOVE FOR RABBITS? I own a New Zealand White that is about the size of a small toddler. Happy rabbits make the world turn. Unhappy rabbits make Hell freeze over.

Marki - squirrels are crazy adorable. Just sayin'.

My dream, if I were to hit the lottery, would be to have a farm, near a veterinary school, to rescue mistreated animals and help students learn animal care.

To have abused animals spend the rest of their days with lots of food, healthcare and love...*sigh*

This is tremendously cliche of me - but what? NO LOVE FOR RABBITS? I own a New Zealand White that is about the size of a small toddler. Happy rabbits make the world turn. Unhappy rabbits make Hell freeze over.

Marki - squirrels are crazy adorable. Just sayin'.

They are soooooo adorable. I have all mine trained to follow me around and come up and eat peanuts from my hand. It is stupid cute but at the same time it gets awkward too. They follow me in the garage and sometimes will just pop up at my feet when I'm outside.

I love animals...I'm an animal person. They bring me smiles. But my preferred are dogs, birds, and fish. : ) I love my babies. ♥

Rabbits are the best pet!!! =) They hop and run and then they poke you with their nose because they want all the attention. I miss my rabbit.

My dream, if I were to hit the lottery, would be to have a farm, near a veterinary school, to rescue mistreated animals and help students learn animal care.

To have abused animals spend the rest of their days with lots of food, healthcare and love...*sigh*

Sounds cool!

I still wonder how a person can manage to have an animal shelter. There are animal shelters, so it must be possible but it´s complicated as Hell in my country. I don´ t understand how these people are able to get enough money from sponzors, build everything, find vets who have enough time to do all that jobs like healing injured animals, vaccination, castration and stuff, while there´s constant lack of good vets...

Archived