Register your interest for WorldPride 2014!

michaeld

Wouldn't have time enough to get my passport but maybe next year! I've never been to any pride event before :) Still newly-discovered I'm a tad hesitant - is it aces only or can demis participate too?

Ali, from Socal USA

Actually - there should be plenty of time to get your passport still unless there are mitigating factors. Passport processing takes about 6 weeks. And that's without expediting.

And speaking only for myself, I can't see any reason whatsoever why demi's wouldn't be welcome!

Wouldn't have time enough to get my passport but maybe next year! I've never been to any pride event before :) Still newly-discovered I'm a tad hesitant - is it aces only or can demis participate too?

Ali, from Socal USA

Actually - there should be plenty of time to get your passport still unless there are mitigating factors. Passport processing takes about 6 weeks. And that's without expediting.

And speaking only for myself, I can't see any reason whatsoever why demi's wouldn't be welcome!

Everyone is welcome, regardless or orientation. Or anything, for that matter.

The next WP is 2017 in Madrid.

I'd love to try and make it out there. It will depend on work flexibility, but I'll do my best!

I'm coming from Eastern Ontario, Canada.

• Like 1

I am from Barrie and I may go. Not sure yet. I am in Ottawa for uni now, but will be back in Barrie. Should be easy to get there. $10 bus/train. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in going, but whether or not it comes true remains to be seen.

:)

Larien, USA

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm from canada and I'm actually starting to seriously consider going this year since it's in Toronto.

• Like 1
notestoself

I am definitely coming. (From Ottawa, Canada)

Veryfairygirl14

Veryfairygirl14 (U.S.A) Though I doubt I could get off work.

Definitely interested in going. And as long as nothing major's in the way of us driving over, I'll be there! I'd really, really love to be able to go. :3
(Graysen, Canada.)

I'm interested in going! Kassandra from Waterloo Ontario Canada :)

Alfred_Juumonji

Ah, of course I'll go. Well, truthfully it depends on if I have classes that day, but if not you can be sure I'm going to catch the bus. Looking forward to the fun. :)

Incidentally, I'm from Caledonia, Ontario.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I would like to go. My name is Gabriela and I'm from Ottawa, Canada

Torr. Interested. USA.

• Like 1
FOXracingfan

Just wanted to stop by and say that I will not be able to make it this year :(

You can take my name off the list.

MaxAmoeba

I just hope people around the world become aware of the existence of asexuals and accept it

I hope i'll be able to make the venture over there, fingers crossed and we'll see!

browning22

I'm hoping to pull some strings and make it happen! I'm from the US

Definitely would like to try to attend! USA.

ThatTransDude

Hey there I'll be attending this year, I'm Rhys from Toronto, ON Canada.

Ah, of course I'll go. Well, truthfully it depends on if I have classes that day, but if not you can be sure I'm going to catch the bus. Looking forward to the fun. :)

Incidentally, I'm from Caledonia, Ontario.

I'm in downtown toronto so my schedule had better allow it -- Canada

Hi, I would like to go. My name is Gabriela and I'm from Ottawa, Canada

I'm Canadian and I'm definitely going! :D

Hey there I'll be attending this year, I'm Rhys from Toronto, ON Canada.

I'm randomly quoting just the last few people who seemed most sure of going. Please make sure you register at this link :) http://www.worldpridetoronto.com/festival/events-calendar/2014/the-international-asexuality-conference-

See you there!

mid-daymoon

I am Mid-day and I'm from Toronto Canada!
I will be there!
Unless work decides they hate me and schedule me even though I have it booked off!

• Like 1
Trava u doma

As I had some unexpected influx of cash recently, there is a little teeny tiny weensy chance that I might make it. Not likely, but I'd love to; WP2012 was so nice :wub:

• Like 1

I'm Kasio from Canada and I'm attending!

If anyone wants a tour guide or a helping hand, I go to Ryerson University and have lived a ten minute walk away from the Ted Rogers Center over the past year, and I would love to show you all around my city! (The Ted Rogers building is confusing as its first level is on floor 6) I'm going to the conference alone and within a few months of exploring asexuality, so it wouldn't hurt to have some people to bump around with. :)

Trava u doma

Sooooo... I've bought my tickets just now! I'll be arriving on Thursday afternoon.

This is so exciting, I've never been outside Europe before ^_^

I can't wait to see everyone! And I'll bring lotsa Polish and British sweets :)

*iz happy*

(Let's just hope that the Russian embassy, where my passport currently is, does not lose it >.> )

• Like 1