• Announcements

• Kelly

New Team members Needed--Moderator, Project Team, and Declass Team: Voting   12/10/13

See:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164659-new-declass-team-member-needed-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164657-new-moderator-member-needed-qa-co-mod-and-world-watch-mod-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164656-new-project-team-member-needed-resources-and-education-director-voting/  
    • Kelly

AVENues Holiday Special Edition is now live   08/17/17

The new edition of AVENues is done!   See:        
    • Lady Girl

Ace Community Census   11/06/17

It’s time for the 2017 Ace Community Census!   see:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162675-announcing-the-2017-ace-community-census/  
    • Heart

Help fund AVEN's servers!   11/06/17

AVEN is doing its annual fundraiser to raise donations for server costs! See http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163251-aven-server-fundraiser/ for more details.  
michaeld

Register your interest for WorldPride 2014!

vivienne38

I will attempt to come, but it seems highly unlikely at the moment :( I'm from Germany, btw...

Kelly

I hope to go, too. I am at Hogwarts but likely will depart from the colony in Massachusetts.

Kisa the Maccabee

I hope to go, too. I am at Hogwarts but likely will depart from the colony in Massachusetts.

OMG

If you and Abby go I have to bring Pengy!!!!

Kelly

Abby wants to go and have fantabulous adventures at WP2014.

Qutenkringley

Abby wants to go and have fantabulous adventures at WP2014.

Teddy wants to see Abby again! :)

aceaceboebace

Add me too!

Keeks

Definitely going! Totally up for this. I imagine coffee meet ups and sunshiney picnics in the heart of Toronto!

Dedication

I will be in Toronto anyways for a volunteer/research abroad so I would like to come to the conference at least since that's during the weekend.

Has the planning committee decided which university the conference would be?

I am from Wisconsin, USA, by the way.

michaeld

I will be in Toronto anyways for a volunteer/research abroad so I would like to come to the conference at least since that's during the weekend.

It will very likely be Ryerson Uni. We hope we'll be able to post a formal announcement soon.

Cottongrass

I echo those who don't love the crowds and busy-ness (or the ridiculously smoggy heat waves that are common to southern Ontario at that time of year); however, I do enjoy Pride now and again, and it would be great to meet some people face to face. If the stars align right, I shall be there. Oh, and if Rob Ford will agree to stay away. Let's hope he follows the strategy of attending a flag-raising and then leaving town - which would make everybody happy.

eee

Are you from the Uni of Madison?

tommy92

I have considered it and I might go. I have to check on some things first, but judging by my current feelings towards travelling I would be more than happy to go^^ (I feel like I would need some kind of stay abroad, I just needed a reason for it :P )

So you might put me on the list as uncertain^^

From Germany, btw (but that is on my profile anyways^^)

Capius

I'm definitely interested in going if I can come up with the funds! Maybe I'll have enough money from my graduation! :D ( Lehigh Acres, Florida, US)

sunmarsh

Put me on the interested list. Charlotte, NC.

Zane1817

Im interested, im from ROckford IL

Lauren+Bear

I, the great Stormageddon (or Lauren), am interested, but I can't afford the trip on my own.

Lauren+Bear

Oh yeah, I'm from Tennessee, US.

Fitzsimmons ♡

I, the great Stormageddon (or Lauren), am interested, but I can't afford the trip on my own.

In this thread, the first spoiler in the first post lists most of the users who showed interest so far, dividing them by country of origin (or area of the US). From there, maybe you can see if anyone close to you is driving, maybe?

virtua

In this thread, the first spoiler in the first post lists most of the users who showed interest so far, dividing them by country of origin (or area of the US). From there, maybe you can see if anyone close to you is driving, maybe?

I just updated that thread to include Lauren+Bear.

Dedication

Are you from the Uni of Madison?

I am not. I am from a small private college (: I'm about an hour east of Madison, near Milwaukee.

alto

I'm Coloratura!

I cannot make a commitment at this time, but i'm definitely interested!

Lyshaaaaa

I'll be going for sure! I'm in Ottawa, ON Canada

EllaChinoise

I am interested.

Toronto,Canada

BraithGrey

Oh man I really want to go but Toronto is so far, there should be a US (And Canada and everywhere else on that side of the world) WP event and a European one.
Being from the UK myself it'd be a lot easier to travel into Europe via train or something... I'm sure some Brits must agree with me? :)

ThaHoward

It is EuroPride in Oslo :) But it would of course be best if you could go to Toronto, but Europe have EuroPride too! WorldPride is after all originally an extension of EuroPride. So just check out my link in my sig if you're interested!

Robin L

Oh man I really want to go but Toronto is so far, there should be a US (And Canada and everywhere else on that side of the world) WP event and a European one.

Being from the UK myself it'd be a lot easier to travel into Europe via train or something... I'm sure some Brits must agree with me? :)

The next WorldPride will be held in Madrid in 2017

squishward

I would love to go! Not sure on the logistics yet though.

I'm from Chicago, USA

ThaHoward

I would love to go! Not sure on the logistics yet though.

I'm from Chicago, USA

You can check out the car pooling thread, travel thread (mostly for air travel) and possibly fill out the spreadsheet :) And accommodations when/if you're there. Hope you can make it ^_^

Alowishes

Wouldn't have time enough to get my passport but maybe next year! I've never been to any pride event before :) Still newly-discovered I'm a tad hesitant - is it aces only or can demis participate too?

Ali, from Socal USA