Register your interest for WorldPride 2014!

michaeld

I'm from Ottawa, Canada and would like to come... depending on accommodation and if I will have the guts to venture to the big city alone... (and would either have to come out to friends and family or find another explanation to give as to why I'm going to Toronto)

I'd certainly like to go, but no clue whether I can >.>

I'm from Germany =3

That's awesome ruletheworld! It would be nice having another european there! :D und Ich spreche Deutsch. Am bisschen .P

I would really love to come and should be able to :) I'm canguy and I'm from Canada

I'm seaalien but call me Chloe :) And I would love to go, especially since I live in Toronto. I'll be trying to get friends to come with!

• 3 weeks later...

Odds are I won't be able to get the time off or the funding, but should fate behold, I will be there!

*raises hand excitedly*

Lindsay from Virginia, USA!

I would like to be there, I need to check my work schedule to see if I can take the time off.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to go, but I don't know if it'll work, but am definitely interested in any plans.

Ser Sawyer Sauce the Sare

My name is Sara and I'm from the US. I'm coming to the World Pride with my mom :)

Might make it. Gemini20176, Mid-Atlantic U.S.

I would love to go, but don't see that happening.

Jesse-Central U.S.

I'm in! I'm in Vancouver, Canada, but I might be on the east coast for the summer anyways, in which case nothing could keep me away!! So excited :D

YAY!!! Oh my goodness, I'll be able to meet so many of you that I've only ever talked to online :D An ace's dream come true ;)

Put me on the unlikely-but-wishful list. I'd love to attend but the end of June is looking really packed for me and unfortunately I have yet to figure out how to be in three places at once. Tenebre from USA (via Sweden and the UK at that point, in terms of those of us who will timezone-zombies.)

How the hell did I miss this one? I live near Toronto and have hosted meetups here before. I can be of help and know the scene pretty well! Join for sure along with my ace hubby and friend too!

How the hell did I miss this one? I live near Toronto and have hosted meetups here before. I can be of help and know the scene pretty well! Join for sure along with my ace hubby and friend too!

Maybe you have some suggestions for Accommodations?

If you want, there is a skype group for planning:

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/97232-skype-group-for-worldpride-2014-planning/

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/97232-skype-group-for-worldpride-2014-planning/

Should I just Pm you my skype name and then we can all chit chat.

Basically, yes. We can add you to the group after you accept the Skype contact request.

Maybe contact Robin L or michaeld.

I'm not good at skype.

I was just about to book my flights, but apparently I can't book using my ID card, I need the passport I don't have yet. This means I'll have to wait WEEKS, and I don't know if I'll still find flights as cheap :(

Never mind, my flights are booked, count me in!!!

Edited by ithaca
  • Like 3
Lambda Corvus

This is AlGorithm, stating interest in attending WP2014.

Not absolutely sure if I can attend yet, but it is my desire to do so.

• Like 1

I'd love to go, but I don't think I'll be able to.

Just because there is a slight chance of it happening, add me to the list.

FOXracingfan, and I'm in North Carolina (USA)

I'm Trisha from the States and I will most likely be able to make my way there!

Well - as of today my passport is applied for. Which was a much bigger process than it should have been - the first post office's on site photo camera was broken, the second one had a working camera but stops processing passport applications early, so they sent me to the town hall - where everyone was out for meetings. So, I ended up taking my photos from the second post office back to the first one and getting everything completed there. >.<

Anyway...seeing as the passport was my biggest hurdle in coming, things are looking a whole lot brighter!

• Like 2