Pokemon X/Y 3ds friend codes

ilovecats

I'll add you guys when I can - unfortunately my internet is really flaky at the moment so I don't I know if I'll be on

I've just added Neytiri ^_^ **impatiently waits for others to add me** XD

Anyone want to add me? My FC is 1461-6377-6015 ^_^

I have a Fighting type safari containing Mankey, Pancham and Riolu. Also I don't know if it needs mentioning or not, but in order for us to find the third pokémon we need to have beaten the E4 and then have been online at the same time as each other.

Also there's rumbling that Wonder Trade and perhaps also the GTS has started (very very rarely) throwing out "Mystery Zone Eggs" - potentially game-breaking corrupt data files that will override pokémon in the same PC box. If you get one, DON'T TOUCH IT. Leave it where it is and move pokémon to other boxes instead. Under no circumstances attempt to hatch it either. The cause is currently not known as there are only one or two known cases, details are very scarce. Could be nothing at all, just something to keep in mind :P

I added you ^^ Thanks for the info on the Mystery Zone eggs, I´ll keep my eye on that ( I thought you couldn´t send eggs via WT or GTS??)

I added every code so far in this thread. Please add me back :D

Mine is 1075 - 1259 - 2953

Anyone want to add me? My FC is 1461-6377-6015 ^_^

I have a Fighting type safari containing Mankey, Pancham and Riolu. Also I don't know if it needs mentioning or not, but in order for us to find the third pokémon we need to have beaten the E4 and then have been online at the same time as each other.

Also there's rumbling that Wonder Trade and perhaps also the GTS has started (very very rarely) throwing out "Mystery Zone Eggs" - potentially game-breaking corrupt data files that will override pokémon in the same PC box. If you get one, DON'T TOUCH IT. Leave it where it is and move pokémon to other boxes instead. Under no circumstances attempt to hatch it either. The cause is currently not known as there are only one or two known cases, details are very scarce. Could be nothing at all, just something to keep in mind :P

I added you ^^ Thanks for the info on the Mystery Zone eggs, I´ll keep my eye on that ( I thought you couldn´t send eggs via WT or GTS??)

You can't. The Mystery Zone Egg is a placeholder for bad data. An ordinary pokémon (or perhaps not so ordinary...) will be put into the trade; if something isn't quite right and the checksums come out with the wrong result, the pokémon's data is then received by you as the Mystery Zone Egg in order to prevent your game crashing in on itself.

EDIT: And thanks for sharing your safari, I just found a Magician Braixen there as the third pokémon :D breeding it for better IVs currently, and hopefully to get a female (as the one I caught was male).

I don't have X or Y yet, but will be getting at least X for my birthday, assuming it arrives in time. But since friend codes go by console, I'll go nuts adding all of you in preparation. Mine is 4854-6459-6361.

EDIT: Okay, pretty sure I've added all codes that have been put up so far. If I missed you, let me know!

Finally got a Growlithe!!!!! and a shiny one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx Kurbs :D

I don't have X or Y yet, but will be getting at least X for my birthday, assuming it arrives in time. But since friend codes go by console, I'll go nuts adding all of you in preparation. Mine is 4854-6459-6361.

EDIT: Okay, pretty sure I've added all codes that have been put up so far. If I missed you, let me know!

Well, this was unexpected. You've shown up as a Friend Safari on my game :lol: I guess you don't even need to own the game at all!

You're a Normal-type safari with Dunsparce and Minccino. We won't be able to confirm the third pokémon until you get the game though :(

Well, this was unexpected. You've shown up as a Friend Safari on my game :lol: I guess you don't even need to own the game at all!

It doesn't :) The Friend Safari is 3DS-related, so the console matters, not the game.

Also, since I don't have a 3DS of my own yet, I'll be using my sibling's for a while :) They said it's okay for me to share their friend code, so if someone wants one more person in their safari, add away!

0216-2125-6863

Ok Kitsune, I've just added that friend code you provided ^_^ **still waiting patiently for my adds, like a kid before Christmas** XD

It doesn't :) The Friend Safari is 3DS-related, so the console matters, not the game.

Also, since I don't have a 3DS of my own yet, I'll be using my sibling's for a while :) They said it's okay for me to share their friend code, so if someone wants one more person in their safari, add away!

0216-2125-6863

Added ya ;o Or added your sibling, rather!

You're a Normal-type safari with Dunsparce and Minccino. We won't be able to confirm the third pokémon until you get the game though :(

How fancy :P And thanks for my Friend Safari type :)

Okay peeps, I'm done mass adding! I've added everyone in this thread :)
Could someone tell me which Safari type my sibling's FC gives? Might just snatch it on my own 3DS as soon as I buy one... :P

Okay peeps, I'm done mass adding! I've added everyone in this thread :)

Could someone tell me which Safari type my sibling's FC gives? Might just snatch it on my own 3DS as soon as I buy one... :P

Rock type. Dwebble, Corsola, and unknown 3rd.

I'm super new to this whole 3DS thing so be patient with me u_u

0533-5474-1697

Fire type with Charmeleon and Ponyta :o nice.

I'm super new to this whole 3DS thing so be patient with me u_u

0533-5474-1697

Fire type with Charmeleon and Ponyta :o nice.

:o ?

please explain this

please explain this

There's a cool feature in the games called the Friend Safari. It allows you to get Pokémon you wouldn't get elsewhere (or with abilities that you wouldn't get elsewhere). Each friend code is associated to three Pokémon, one of which is only visible after the player has beaten the game (if I recall correctly). Your Safari is associated to Charmeleon and Ponyta, so you can catch those two. If you add other people, you can catch their Pokémon too. For example, if you added me, you'd get Dwebble and Corsola in addition to your two Pokémon, and if I added you, I'd get Charmeleon and Ponyta in addition to those I already have. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I've only skimmed through Safari stuff. :o

please explain this

There's a cool feature in the games called the Friend Safari. It allows you to get Pokémon you wouldn't get elsewhere (or with abilities that you wouldn't get elsewhere). Each friend code is associated to three Pokémon, one of which is only visible after the player has beaten the game (if I recall correctly). Your Safari is associated to Charmeleon and Ponyta, so you can catch those two. If you add other people, you can catch their Pokémon too. For example, if you added me, you'd get Dwebble and Corsola in addition to your two Pokémon, and if I added you, I'd get Charmeleon and Ponyta in addition to those I already have. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I've only skimmed through Safari stuff. :o

Oh, I haven't gotten there yet. u_u

But nice. Fire~ ;)

please explain this

You can't catch the pokémon in your own safari (just to clarify), but yeah that's pretty much it. :P

Charmeleon is a pretty nice one to have, considering there's a lot of evidence that shiny pokémon are more common in the safari.

I've just added you amygdala XD

I added everyone that has seemed to established themselves on AVEN.

It's just a bit awkward to add people who have appeared out of the blue (ex. 1 post). :P

Added Amygdala ^^ fire Pokemon...welcome to the fire type safari people FIRE TYPE Woooooo!!!!

My entire friends list is people from AVEN and random strangers I battle Pokemon with hahahaha

My non-internet frinds do not have a 3ds...

My entire friends list is people from AVEN and random strangers I battle Pokemon with hahahaha

My non-internet frinds do not have a 3ds...

Same. Even more amusingly, I think most of my friends list identifies as female!

Hey guys, I'm in desperate need of a friend with Water Friend Safari... I need to catch a female Froakie for my plans (plans..).

I have a ghost Friend Safari, I know you can catch Shuppet and.. I think Haunter in there? I don't know what else.

Please add me! Feel free to PM me!

Hey guys, I'm in desperate need of a friend with Water Friend Safari... I need to catch a female Froakie for my plans (plans..).

I have a ghost Friend Safari, I know you can catch Shuppet and.. I think Haunter in there? I don't know what else.

Please add me! Feel free to PM me!

I added you. Unfortunately I'm fire type though.

Lambda Corvus

Hey all. My friend code is:

3282-3272-5213

What is my safari type?

Archived