1. 1. What was your score in the test?

• 1 to 9
    • 10 to 19
    • 20 to 29
    • 30 to 39
    • 40 to 49
    • 50 and above

This poll is closed to new votes

Haha! Now it's only one line (at my PC) for each color set, and the colors are very different! :D So I'm not that "dumb" afterall :P

151 because I'm so amazing that I can't decide which colours go where even though I can see differences :P

Got 73 the 2nd time

:lol: I was having that problem too. It's like "well, that one is a little different to that one, but is it more purpleish or more greenish?" And the longer I stared at them, the more they blended together!

25. Think I would do better without my glasses, but, erm, I can't see the monitor then.

• 2 weeks later...

**cries**

I can't do it on my ipoooood!!! ó___ò

I got a 24. Problems with reds, mostly. Blue-purple, purple-red, red, orange, and green-yellow. I'm a carrier for my dad's RG colorblindness. =P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I didn't think I had a problem with colour.... got a 64, huh. other tests I've done involving colour I was fine with. Maybe it's my laptop?

Mycroft is Yourcroft

I got 4, light purple isn't for me apparently :P

16 but got tired of glaring at the screen halfway through so not sure if I could have gotten a better score. I'll maybe retry later in earnest.

gypsy_princess

41. i think my intensive use of photoshop and recoloring helped a bit :P

The test is misleading. It suggests it's a colour-blindness test, but actually tests one's knowledge of colours as well such as the hue order. Colour-blindness <> colour "IQ". For a real colour-blindness test, it'll be something like this.

11.. Being an artist I would have hoped to get something below 10 but oh well X'D

I got 39.

It's insane how difficult and eye-straining that actually was but I'm surprised considering I thought I did pretty well. waaat -.-

• 4 weeks later...

I took this about a year ago, don't remember by score although I think it was in the teens. This round:

• Your score: 4

Looks like something in the blue-green range got me this time.

I got 27. I'm actually surprised, because thats not completely terrible, and in all other respects my eyes are awful. Although, as long as I'm wearing my glasses, I guess being incredibly nearsighted wouldn't have any effect on my ability to see colors.

Archived