1. 1. What was your score in the test?

• 1 to 9
    • 10 to 19
    • 20 to 29
    • 30 to 39
    • 40 to 49
    • 50 and above

This poll is closed to new votes

I have done that test 3 times... one with left eye, one with right eye and one with both together. I must of been bored when I did that. I dont recommend doin it with one eye, its painful.

I scored 0 all the 3 times.

12, although I've done this one before and I think I had better score then - calibrated monitor. Not sure my current one is as good in displaying the hues. Or of course my sight is finally starting to show my age :D

I took something like this before, and I think I remembered doing pretty bad. Here we go again...

Eh, got an 8. Not as good with the blues apparently.

36... I always had a very good color discrimination (necessary as I like to paint), and I can see differences where others don't see them. I know I'm not colour-blind at all anyway (I had tests at school with the doctor). It must be a problem with my computer monitor then, I suppose (I had to recalibrate it to reduce brightness and contrast because I suffer from severe migraines).

Guest member25959

I've done that test before, it's sorta dependent on screen resolution and mine is kinda low... I can't see any number score but it says this: "You have perfect color vision!"

Oh no wait, it's zero!

I got a 66! (The worst in this thread so far!) I thought the test was difficult but I didn't think I'd do that badly. It could be my monitor and the lighting of the room I'm in, I suppose. But then I don't claim to have perfect vision in the first place.

Lambda Corvus

I scored 14. There are certain ranges of colours which I have a somewhat difficult time seeing. Very light blue is one of them. Conveniently, it is also the colour I chose for the lighting in my computer and keyboard, as well as the primary colour of the desktop background.

ObsessedWithCats

I was very surprised to get 30 the first time, since I've always thought I had completely ordinary vision. I took it again very carefully and got 22. The better parts were in the green/yellow region. I'm pretty sure the colouring of my screen isn't off, but I tried it a third time with all the lights off and still got 15, yet again with a perfect region in the yellow/green and blips over the blue, red and purple. Very odd.

28. Which honestly surprised me because I've always considered myself to be pretty good with colours. It was so tricky though because the longer I stared at the colours the more they would start to merge and blend and basically confuse the heck out of me. :wacko:

These are my results. Also, the values throws me off... When I inspected the results using paint.net by removing contrast, I notice that I can still see the gradient and be able to discriminate the ones on the bar.

littleheartsofjoy

I got a 66! (The worst in this thread so far!) I thought the test was difficult but I didn't think I'd do that badly. It could be my monitor and the lighting of the room I'm in, I suppose. But then I don't claim to have perfect vision in the first place.

Yeah, I'm 10 less than you. I have to agree with you. A lot of the colors on this basic computer that I use isn't really so accurate. It makes colors look darker than they actually are so a lot of the colors looked similar.

It is making me wonder if my glasses are not working though, LOL

I think I answered wrong.... OOPS.

I didn't retake the test, but I took it twice before and received perfect score both times. I wrongfully assumed that meant a higher score and answered the poll as such.

If that's the same test I did two years ago, I ended up in the single digits (6 or 7 or somesuch). Which for someone of my age and physical sex apparently is pretty damn good. :D

Striped Sweater

I took this test a few years ago and again a few months ago. Got a 3 both times. Not too shabby.

I am so tired today, and I was staring at it so long without blinking that I started to see black and white lines from those black edges (afterimage burned into my retinas) after a little bit.

So I gave up when I knew I had some things wrong and got 19.

I scored 0

I have perfect colour vision \ :lol: /

114, but I don't trust my school PC :P Also did you also get a second line for each of those color arranging things?

Captain Darkhorse

4. I've always had (almost) extreme color discrimination. And I know which string I got wrong too. And I knew something was wrong with it, but my background lighting kept changing DURING THAT STRING (from sunny to cloudy back to sunny again), and I gave up on that one.

I'll take the test again when I'm sure of my background lighting, but I'm almost positive it won't be worse.

Waist of Thyme

11. I did better than I thought I would. :D

MissUnderstood

151 because I'm so amazing that I can't decide which colours go where even though I can see differences :P

Got 73 the 2nd time

Archived