Some of your responses are sarcastic and ignorant.
Loss of or lack of sexual interest is not a sign of a disorder? And you know this because you are a doctor?
Gosh, I wasn't aware I had to be a doctor. I thought I could be okay with not wanting to fuck women, without diagnosing anything. I thought I could be okay with not wanting to fuck men, without diagnosing anything. Why would I assume I have to diagnose something just because both of those occur simultaneously? And for the record, my psychologist (y'know, one of those people who use the DSM) didn't think there was a problem, despite the fact that I'm severely repulsed. Haven't you heard the warnings? A cough could indicate a serious lung problem--or a tickle in the back of the throat.
All right, fine, don't get so snippy, I'll go through your list from the first post:
Asexual Members of AVEN:
1. Male, female, bigender, agender, and everything else possible, apparently
2. Puberty +
3. Had sex first time before 18, after 18, and never
4. No sex ever, no sex for a while, occasional sex, and frequent sex
5. Do fantasize about sex, and do not fantasize about sex
6. Do dream about sex, do not dream about sex, do have nightmares about sex, and do not have nightmares about sex
7. Never married, married formerly, and currently married
8. Never in a relationship, in a relationship formerly, and currently in a relationship
As you can see, we've got a lot of patterns going on here.