Post x numbers of posts before an admod or PT+DT member sees it! **hugz** (admods/pt are not allowed breaking up count two times a row)

ThaHoward

Easy and fun game, us mortal users have to post a number of posts before an admod and/or project team member sees it. When we have reached the number, we'll increase the number count. So in the start it will be 30, when we reach it, a new goal is set, and it will be the goal until we reach it.

To make it clear: Admod = admins (red pies) and moderators (green pies). PT's = the pinky pies.

And since we now have reached 20 posts, the new post count will be 30 posts. When we get this, it will be doubled! :o And if one admod (**cough** the computer lady *cough*) interrupts us, it will still be 30 posts that are the goal. And also we will be having a little "hall of fame" to see who got the last post, unless this ruins the game of course. Happy hunting counting! :D

Goal(s):

20 posts ("nonagon": 23. of September)

30 posts ("The bumbling rotifer")

60 posts ("Cats" 24. of September)

80 posts ("VCat" 24. of September)

140 (ThaHoward 7th. of November 2013)

160 (Alanna the lioness 6th. of December 2013)

300 (catsaregood 3rd of July 2014)

400(McDoogledork 21st of October 2015).

Goal: 666 Hallooween special and 750.

Record:

386 (ThaHoward 4th of July 2014)

Lets start:

PS: Admods following the thread/getting notifications are not allowed.

Edit:

Do I count?

Yes, PT members count too.

New Rule: Admods and PT members are no longer allowed to break up the count twice in a row (or more). That means, if admod 1 breaks the count, it comes 10 new posts and they break it up again, it will not be counted as a restart, but instead another count. They need at least 1 other admod or PT to break it up between admods 1 post and their next break.

It doesn't help that it showed up on the "new topic" thing on the main page. XD

the bumbling rotifer

Edit: 1 (Damn you arca! :P )

P.S. I think we might need a lower target

Isn't Kelly the only actual admod to see this thread yet? Not quite the same as (non-admin) moderators or Project Team.

In which case, this should actually be up to 5.

the bumbling rotifer

Personally I think it's more fun to go with admods, project team and moderators - it means there's less pressure on kelly to keep on posting anyway.

Well, we can always keep two counts going at once (8 since last admod intervention) :D

Grrr.. Pesky Mods.... go on, off you go, Creche time !!

P.S. Kelly.... get cooking :)

Tee hee.... I am off to bed now..... that non-plussed 'Hello' made me smile Clubsie.............. We have no chance of getting to 30... Unless Howie changes the title ?? :ph34r:

Archived