• Chaotic Good
    • Chaotic Neutral
    • Choatic Evil

This poll is closed to new votes

gypsy_princess

this was seriously the best test i've ever done :o

i'm a chaotic good.

it describes me perfectly. i'm shocked.

Chaotic Good people are free spirits. They play by their own rules and live life in whatever way best suits them. They resent being told what to do, and will break any laws they don't agree with. However, they still have a social conscience and genuinely care about their fellow man. They might be criminals, but not the kinds of criminals that callously hurt other people

I'm Neutral Good, which makes sense to me. -2 chaos, -19 evil and 11 balance were my scores.

I like the quote though:

"The struggle of humanity against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting."

-- MILAN KUNDERA

What do you know, Neutral Good. I was expecting Chaotic Neutral, to be honest. Oh well.

I got neutral or chaotic Evil. Even got compared to Lord Voldemort himself. Clearly, The Best Test ever.

Anything not chaotic and I call Bogus quiz

EDIT: Ok, not complaining on my side

7 chaos, 5 evil and 7 balance!

True Neutral (with slight tendencies toward another alignment) Im guessing that's chaos evil

It's alright given the options I had to pick

I guessed that I would have been true neutral or, at times, chaotic neutral, but it says I'm neutral good. Not that I'm complaining.

Neutral Neutral (aka True Neutral)

Sounds about right. Such is the way of the world, Yin and Yang...

Sarek Lloyd-Stuart

I voted for Chaotic Good. The quiz tells me I'm Neutral Good, though, and it actually makes sense as a description--I think I'm just less chaotic in practice than in theory. And my frame of reference for alignment was actually NetHack, which is not too much like the real world questions of the quiz.

Chaotic Good and unlike a lot of these 'personality quizzes' is actually fairly accurate!

Somewhere between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral, with a an emphasis on the Chaotic part.

If properly provoked, a small tinge of Neutral Evil as well.

I love D&D!!

And what an awesome test! Thanks Silent Tiger!!

I scored True Neutral in the test, though I usually play chaotic neutral in games!

The Hollow of Morning

I got Neutral Good, which sounds about right- I expected either that or True Neutral.

-1 chaos, -8 evil and 7 balance

• 2 weeks later...

Huh. Apparently I'm right on the border between Neutral Good or Chaotic Good. (6 chaos, -12 evil and 12 balance)

To give you a general idea, people of this alignment combination are primarily good and secondarily chaotic. They are kind-hearted people with a rebellious streak ... to them, the greatest good is achieved through personal liberty and freedom of expression. They think the best government is the least governed and that most laws could be done away with if people would just learn to love each other, believing that most people are basically good at heart. These are the starry-eyed dreamers, always looking for the end of the rainbow. The optimistic happiness of Neutral Good and the limitless freedom of Chaotic Good combine as a blissful and child-like sense of wonder, a belief that the world is a beautiful, magical place and all the best things in life are free. Whether this is naive or wise, you can decide for yourself.

Sounds okay enough, I guess. *shrug*

• 4 months later...
This One Is Blue
Neutral Good or Chaotic Good

6 chaos, -23 evil and 11 balance!

Storm Rage On

I got Lawful Good. Kind of shocked me... My ideal self is a little more on the Chaotic Good side, but IRL I think I tend towards Lawful Neutral.

Lawful Good's a nice balance, though.

Mal Makalaster

I scored Neutral Good or Chaotic Good...

http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/results?quizzyid=7688683909019023835&resultid=591527719

"I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a lover and I'm a sinner, I play my music in the sun ... I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one."

To give you a general idea, people of this alignment combination are primarily good and secondarily chaotic. They are kind-hearted people with a rebellious streak ... to them, the greatest good is achieved through personal liberty and freedom of expression. They think the best government is the least governed and that most laws could be done away with if people would just learn to love each other, believing that most people are basically good at heart. These are the starry-eyed dreamers, always looking for the end of the rainbow. The optimistic happiness of Neutral Good and the limitless freedom of Chaotic Good combine as a blissful and child-like sense of wonder, a belief that the world is a beautiful, magical place and all the best things in life are free. Whether this is naive or wise, you can decide for yourself.

I got the same thing. A mixture of Neutral Good and Chaotic Good. If I had to choose either one, I would be Chaotic Good.

I used to be more Lawful Neutral when I was in high school, but since hitting college and discovering a lot about myself as a person, I see myself as more True Neutral than anything else.

Carbon Monoxide

I'm guessing neutral something...

Yeah, I was right. Chaotic neutral. Another test I took said I was true neutral.

I got neutral good. Reading the description, it does sound about right. Also, as a random side note, I know it's not what you're asking for, I got Elysium for an afterlife, which it said was for the best of the best. So, go me!

Neutral Good is "absolute goodness." I'm absolute goodness ! :o I'm going to "Elysium, where only the purest and most noble souls can go to."

Archived