• Neutral Good
    • Neutral Neutral
    • Neutral Evil
    • Chaotic Good
    • Chaotic Neutral
    • Choatic Evil

This poll is closed to new votes

sound_the_bugle

Before I take the quiz, I'll guess probably neutral good or Lawful neutral, but I'm leaning more toward the first. Onto the quiz! I'll edit when I take it and find out.

EDIT: Yep, Neutral Good. Look at me, knowing my AD&D alignment without having ever really thought about it. /lies, I've considered this before, just never taken a quiz.

Anyway, the actual numbers for me were:

Neutral Good

-2 chaos, -9 evil and 15 balance!

I've always considered myself chaotic in some sense, but the more I think about it, the more I realize how lawful I am. Lawful Good it is!

I've successfully avoided OK Cupid for years now - but I've taken plenty of alignment tests for funsies in other venues in the past. Each time - It's only gone to enforce what I already know about my firmly established *Neutral Goodness*. Though, the more specific tests do show me with Lawful tendencies.

Some of the *really* specific tests that include race\class also peg me as an elven ranger\druid as well - hmmm... :D

EDIT: Actually took the OK Cupid version - and it verified the results of the other tests I've taken. I'm "Neutral Good or Lawful Good". Actual scores: -6 chaos, -29 evil and 11 balance!

I actually like the full description though, so I'll post that below:

Neutral Good or Lawful Good

-6 chaos, -29 evil and 11 balance!

Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of Love.

-- MORIHEI UESHIBA

With regards to Law and Chaos, you are Neutral or maybe Lawful

With regards to Good and Evil, you are Good

Your scored a combination of TWO alignments, Neutral Good and Lawful Good. You should go to the bottom of this page and click on both of these alignments for more details, because you are partially one and partially the other.

To give you a general idea, people of this alignment combination are primarily good and secondarily lawful. They are reliable people with a solid work ethic and a firm sense of responsibility, honest in friendship and devoted in love. They define "good" as the greatest benefit for the greatest number of people, and they believe Law (structure) is more useful than Chaos (freedom) in achieving this end. These people have an idealistic and almost child-like trust of The Law. However, they also realize that The Law is a means to an end, not an end in itself. When laws are no longer beneficial for everyone, they must be changed. Laws exist to serve the people, not the other way around. Naturally there must be some form of government, but it should be government "by, for, and of the people." Rulers should possess limited power and should always put the interests of the people first, or not rule to begin with. This alignment mix is primarily concerned with achieving a fair and happy utopia for everyone.

Quick Scoring Guide

evil scores of -8 to -19 : generally good

evil scores of -20 to -29 : exceptionally good

evil scores of -30 & down : saint

Fictional Examples Of This Alignment Combination

One example of this alignment combination might be Harry Potter -- the prodigal son of Hogwarts, and the one prophesized to defeat the wicked Lord Voldemort. Harry is a good guy who generally plays by the rules. However, he is more good than he is lawful, and he'll sometimes break (or at least bend) the rules in order to achieve the greater good. He understands the importance of rules, but he will question rules that jeopardize the innocent or helpless. He is a loyal friend who treats others with honesty, fairness, and compassion. He is also quite humble and often underestimates his own powers, which are at any rate considerable. He can be a bit of a goody two-shoes at times, but overall he's a likeable sort. Not to mention he gives hope to scrawny four-eyed nerds everywhere, which makes him something of a patron saint to many AD&D gamers! ...

Your Destination in the Afterlife : PARADISE

According to Gygax, your soul is going to Paradise. Actually "The Twin Paradises" because in AD&D, the plane of Paradise has two levels that resemble each other. The name Paradise evokes images of the Christian "Garden of Eden," but many cultures had their own versions of Paradise. It was always a place of peace and happiness, often a garden or idyll of some kind. But (as was the case with the Garden of Eden) there were often a few ground rules that had to be followed.

In AD&D, the plane of Paradise has two levels and lies between Heaven and Elysium.

Lawful Good. "Lawful Good people are holier-than-thou do gooders."

I'm a "True Neutral" with the slightest of tendencies toward "Neutral Good."

It doesn't really surprise me when I read the descriptions.

Although, if I ever get cut off from my family, see how quickly the world shall be mine. :twisted:

I'm kind of surprised at mine. I don't think I'm holier-than-thou :(

Arctic_Revenge

Neutral Good.

People never believe that, because I have the look and personality of Disney villain, but it's true.

Lawful Good. Or, as my friends will call it...being the horse from Tangled.

I got a combination of chaotic neutral and chaotic good. Sounds about right. :P

The wizards test says lawful evil, okc says:

Chaotic Evil

23 chaos, 10 evil and 6 balance!

I scored Neutral Good or Chaotic Good...

http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/results?quizzyid=7688683909019023835&resultid=591527719

"I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a lover and I'm a sinner, I play my music in the sun ... I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one."

To give you a general idea, people of this alignment combination are primarily good and secondarily chaotic. They are kind-hearted people with a rebellious streak ... to them, the greatest good is achieved through personal liberty and freedom of expression. They think the best government is the least governed and that most laws could be done away with if people would just learn to love each other, believing that most people are basically good at heart. These are the starry-eyed dreamers, always looking for the end of the rainbow. The optimistic happiness of Neutral Good and the limitless freedom of Chaotic Good combine as a blissful and child-like sense of wonder, a belief that the world is a beautiful, magical place and all the best things in life are free. Whether this is naive or wise, you can decide for yourself.

Chaotic neutral. The test came out exactly as I expected, lol. About the only thing predictable about me is....that I'm unpredictable! :lol:

Occasionally I've roleplayed as chaotic good, but chaotic neutral just fits so nice! :D

I'm impulsive. 'nuff said.

Dang here I thought I was just rational..

Neutral Evil is evil in its purest form. In this way it is the "worst" alignment, as it is bad simply for the sake of being bad. It is very businesslike ... cold, grey, and faceless. For Neutral Evil there is no right or wrong, only purpose. It might employ either law or chaos to achieve its ends, following or breaking the rules depending on which is more profitable at the moment.

3 chaos, 8 evil and 13 balance!

Apparently, True Neutral. I think I contradicted myself several times, though. Wasn't really paying much attention.

Apparently I'm Neutral Evil or Chaotic Evil. Neither one nor the other, instead I'm somewhere in the middle. But I'm evil in both...

... I can live with that.

Lawful Good.

-13 chaos, -11 evil and 10 balance!

Yeah... that's quite accurate ;)

I voted Chaotic Evil, it says that I'm both that and Neutral Evil, for some reason *shrugs* I took a similar test about an our ago and got Neutral Evil as well though, so it was kinda expected xD

I thought I would be true neutral, and that's what I got. But I play as chaotic neutral.

My scores were 4 chaos, 1 evil, and 9 balance.

Dang here I thought I was just rational..

Neutral Evil is evil in its purest form. In this way it is the "worst" alignment, as it is bad simply for the sake of being bad. It is very businesslike ... cold, grey, and faceless. For Neutral Evil there is no right or wrong, only purpose. It might employ either law or chaos to achieve its ends, following or breaking the rules depending on which is more profitable at the moment.

3 chaos, 8 evil and 13 balance!

That seems like an odd description of neutral evil. I would describe neutral evil as doing whatever it takes to benefit yourself, and chaotic evil as bad for the sake of being bad. For example, I'd call Voldemort neutral evil, because he's after power and whatnot, and Bellatrix chaotic evil, because she's just a crazy bitch. If that makes sense.

I voted Lawful Neutral, even though I think I'm leaning more towards Lawful Good these days. And OKCupid agrees with me, damn it - -18 chaos, -12 evil and 8 balance - so at least I'm more Lawful than Good!

Archived