#AsexualProblems

Twerking. Ugh. #asexualproblems

I have no clue what that is and I'm afraid to look it up. However now I'm also afraid that someone is going to use it in a reference I will just stand there with a blank look on my face. #asexualproblems

• Like 47

Twerking. Ugh. #asexualproblems

I have no clue what that is and I'm afraid to look it up. However now I'm also afraid that someone is going to use it in a reference I will just stand there with a blank look on my face. #asexualproblems

That thing Miley Cyrus was doing at the VMA awards? That was twerking. It's like grinding only more gross.

• Like 22

Offering a friend a tossed salad and seeing a stupid grin appear on her face .... Of course, I meant a literal tossed salad, how was I to know they turned something so innocent into sexual innuendo ?

Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to

Yeah I've learned to stop asking things....

• Like 45
physace, on 20 Sept 2013 - 3:10 PM, said:

When you come home from Uni and you tell your parents what you've been up to and you're getting that look of "that's it? that's all? where's the love life?" look. #AsexualProblems

I am just waiting for this conversation to come up, with my parents, almost 21 and nothing yet, hoping it stays that way, cause I wouldn't understand, my parents aren't really on the equality side of things

• Like 29